Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 3 Villanova vs UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 3 Villanova vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Sorry to be the party pooper but Nova will not add to Phillys recent chamionship woes--Phillies, Eagles, etc.

Nova 68
UConn 64

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Reaction Score
UCONN 76
"Nova 58

MOV 18

The more Azzi and Caroline Ducharme play the more UCONN becomes a well-oiled machine!

Reaction Score
Balanced scoring and the outside shots fall tonite. UConn 83 - Nova 66

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Cautiously optimistic that UConn will limit Maddy Siegrist to 25 or few points. Additionally Maddie Burke and Lucy Olson won't have the game of their careers. IF Aaliyah and Dorka play like they have in the tournament UConn should win this game by double digits. UConn should have an easier time getting open looks compared to if they were playing Creighton.

UConn 79 Nova 68

YKCornelius

Yukon to my friends
Reaction Score
MSGRET, this is a change to my original submission (post #51):

UConn - 72
Villanova - 49

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well that was one of the weirdest finishes that I've seen this year, it appears that the officials really wanted to have some overtime between Creighton and Nova. Hope they have better eyes tomorrow because it appeared that the Nova player was pushed from behind and she was the one that got called for a foul and it was considered a flagrant foul. UConn shouldn't have to worry about it happening to them because, first of all the game will not be as close as either of the two previous UConn wins against Nova this year 5 and 9. UConn is hitting on all cylinders these past two games and aren't letting up. The only questions left are who ends up guarding Maddy and what will the final score be in UConn's Big East Championship Final win. On the first question I would put Aubrey on Maddy and on the second I say UConn 85 - Villanova 57.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Villanova, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Wildcats can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 6:45 P.M. Eastern, any submissions after the deadline WILL NOT be counted. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System Tournament edition, please read them. The game is on FS1,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
Slow down Siegrist (you're not going to stop her), and you're in like Flint. She's only going to get help from Olsen or Dalce. Siegrist had 37 (14/21) yesterday. No other Villanova player scored in double figures. I'm betting Geno will figure out a way to slow her down tonight.
I feel "extremely confident" about tonight's game. :D Villanova scored 51 points in our last game. I don't think they will eclipse that tonight.

UConn 73
Villanova 51
MOV of 22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads