Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 3 Villanova vs UConn | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 3 Villanova vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well that was one of the weirdest finishes that I've seen this year, it appears that the officials really wanted to have some overtime between Creighton and Nova. Hope they have better eyes tomorrow because it appeared that the Nova player was pushed from behind and she was the one that got called for a foul and it was considered a flagrant foul. UConn shouldn't have to worry about it happening to them because, first of all the game will not be as close as either of the two previous UConn wins against Nova this year 5 and 9. UConn is hitting on all cylinders these past two games and aren't letting up. The only questions left are who ends up guarding Maddy and what will the final score be in UConn's Big East Championship Final win. On the first question I would put Aubrey on Maddy and on the second I say UConn 85 - Villanova 57.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Villanova, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Wildcats can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 6:45 P.M. Eastern, any submissions after the deadline WILL NOT be counted. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System Tournament edition, please read them. The game is on FS1,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 66
Reaction Score
UCONN 76 - 2nd placers 54; MoV: 22 pts.

Who needs to score over 80 pts, when the Defense is so good by the Huskies!

It was wonderful that the Huskies had 10 players available AND played for two games in a row! "Three's a Ducharme!" :cool::D;)

Reaction Score
UConn 78, Villanova 64

(Agreed, MSGRET about the finish to the 'Nova/Creighton game. It was yet another example of refs trying to impose themselves on a game that had been all but decided. I hadn't cared who won, but after that sequence of official rulings I rooted for Creighton to lose ).

Reaction Score
Again very optimistic, Master Sergeant. Hope your right.

UConn. 65
Villanova 56

Top of the Rock!

Reactions: mmt

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Siegrist absolutely carried Villanova in their 2-pt victory over Creighton today. It won’t happen against the Huskies.

UConn 72 - Villanova 64

Reaction Score
I believe in the UConn defense. I hope the offense keeps up their latest effort.

UConn 78 Villanova 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom