Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well the Golden Eagles get the honor of playing a UConn team that has 10 players available to play and looked like the team that played the first half of the season and not the last 8 games of the season. If UConn plays like they did against Georgetown, then it's -to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day tomorrow afternoon for Marquette. UConn played a great defense and the offense wasn't half bad, but with a few more shots going in vs clanging off the rim they would have won by 40 points. I see the team settling down more on the offense and with the being paint opened up more than the last two time UConn has played because of Azzi playing for the first time against them this year. Marquette had a bruising battle against the Johnnies with their starting five playing almost the whole game and will have less than a 24 hours between games. UConn runs the Golden Eagles out of the Tournament with a 25 point win. UConn 75 - Marquette 50.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Marquette, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Golden Eagles can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 2:45 P.M. Eastern, any submitted after that time will not be included. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System Tournament edition, please read them. The game is on FS1,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 54
Reaction Score
Very optimistic, Master Sergeant.

Connecticut 70
Marquette. 59

Reaction Score
I originally predicted that UConn would loss this game. But a combination of Geno's rant and having Azzi back seemed to change the team. I'm hoping that this is the change that brings them another BE tourney championship. (Just wish they were more efficient in scoring like prior UConn teams)
UConn 76 Marquette 61

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This will be another grind it out game against a good Marquette team. But we have Azzi and they don’t. :cool:

UConn 66 - Marquette 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak