Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just watched DePaul blow a win by missing their last 5 free throws giving Villanova a 1 point victory.

Anything can happen.

25 pt MOV Sarge?

UConn 72 - Marquette 62

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well the Golden Eagles get the honor of playing a UConn team that has 10 players available to play and looked like the team that played the first half of the season and not the last 8 games of the season. If UConn plays like they did against Georgetown, then it's -to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day tomorrow afternoon for Marquette. UConn played a great defense and the offense wasn't half bad, but with a few more shots going in vs clanging off the rim they would have won by 40 points. I see the team settling down more on the offense and with the being paint opened up more than the last two time UConn has played because of Azzi playing for the first time against them this year. Marquette had a bruising battle against the Johnnies with their starting five playing almost the whole game and will have less than a 24 hours between games. UConn runs the Golden Eagles out of the Tournament with a 25 point win. UConn 75 - Marquette 50.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Marquette, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Golden Eagles can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 2:45 P.M. Eastern, any submitted after that time will not be included. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System Tournament edition, please read them. The game is on FS1,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
Thank you, Serg for teeing up the games for us all season, and giving us a brief "scouting report" on our next opponent. You're doing a wonderful job that I know takes time to administer. I like your optimism here, I'll bite. :cool: Azzi shakes off the last of the residual rust and finds a groove. Lou and Aaliyah join the party also.

UConn 72
Marquette 56
MOV 16

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UCONN 83
Marquette 60

MOV 23

With Caroline Ducharme most likely going to give it a go, UCONN has too many weapons now and a regained chip on their shoulders to beat a feisty Marquette team!

Reaction Score
what a difference a month makes. Duffy packed the paint last game and UConn got 0 3’s from anyone named Lou or Azzi. But I also think the added depth will give Nika and Aubrey more freedom to be aggressive on D. This should help us turn them over; which we did not do last game. UConn 76 - Mqt 59. UConn makes nine 3’s and wins the TO battle 11 - 16.

Reaction Score
Marquette's ability to have everyone shoot the 3 and slow the game down will make this closer

UConn 70 - Marq 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom