Brenda will run up the score just to rub it in Geno's face,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Uconn 67 - MD 70
I'm sorry but too many players out at this
moment...
Forza Huskies forever!!!

Reaction Score
Brenda knows this is her best chance for a win and fires up her team against a injury-riddled UConn team with limited Nika, Lou and Dorka at BEST, She presses and packs in a zone, Maryland 68 - UConn 62

Reaction Score
UCONN 66 - Maryland 63; Mov 3 pts; win on stifling defense after a not-too-inspiring shooting night in MD...

Reaction Score
I have no idea. Maryland is consistently inconsistent. If the good Maryland shows up and Nika, Lou, and Dorka are limited or are completely unavailable, MD wins by 20 or more If the bad Maryland shows up, they win by 5 to 10.. Yes, that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but the engineer in me just can't make that leap of faith that they can win if those three aren't available or are severely limited. We know Azzi isn't coming back.

If UConn can get decent effective minutes from the walking wounded, they can make a game of it.

All things considered, Maryland 75, UConn 60.

The Huskies play hard but just won't have the point production to win this one. I haven't been close to getting any points in the prognosticators competition since the first game so I will probably be wrong. If that is the case I hope the score in my prediction is reversed.

My wife and I are going to the game. Was really hoping to see the Huskies at their best, but I will still enjoy watching the team in whatever configuration they can put on the floor tomorrow.

Reaction Score
UCONN 76
MD 70
UCONN shows grit, desire, and determination to come out with a victory!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Ugghh.

Hate to do this but

Maryland 72
UConn 55

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UCONN 66 - Maryland 63; Mov 3 pts; win on stifling defense after a not-too-inspiring shooting night in MD...
Is this a change to your original post of 71 - 68 in post #9 on the first page?

Reaction Score
I have no idea. Maryland is consistently inconsistent. If the good Maryland shows up and Nika, Lou, and Dorka are limited or are completely unavailable, MD wins by 20 or more If the bad Maryland shows up, they win by 5 to 10.. Yes, that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but the engineer in me just can't make that leap of faith that they can win if those three aren't available or are severely limited. We know Azzi isn't coming back.

If UConn can get decent effective minutes from the walking wounded, they can make a game of it.

All things considered, Maryland 75, UConn 60.

The Huskies play hard but just won't have the point production to win this one. I haven't been close to getting any points in the prognosticators competition since the first game so I will probably be wrong. If that is the case I hope the score in my prediction is reversed.

My wife and I are going to the game. Was really hoping to see the Huskies at their best, but I will still enjoy watching the team in whatever configuration they can put on the floor tomorrow.
I must go with a "leap of faith"! UCONN is taller than Maryland. It Maryland is cool from three
point land (Abby Meyer and Brianae Alexander ) and we have a good zone to stop the drives
of D. Miller and S Sellers, well, there is a chance for a "W". I just hope Dorka is back and
Aaliyah, Lou, Caroline, and Amari can hold down the court, and hold down the Terps scoring.
Go Huskies = make those rebounds!! avoid those fouls (and injuries)
ENJOY the game, it will be a thriller!

UCONN 73 Maryland 68 Z

Reaction Score
This has just been the most tumultuous week. These kids are trying their hardest to be mentally strong, but this is just a lot.

Maryland-73
UCONN-56

Reaction Score
I'm shocked, shocked I say (in my best Foghorn/Leghorn voice) at the number of supposed UConn "fans" of so little faith. With about 1/2 of the prognosticators out of the competition for picking the wrong team, this ought to be easy.

UConn 62 - Turtles 54

Lots of ugly at the end of the Princeton game, but the defense remained pretty good.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Impossible to do without knowing who's playing.

UCONN 76-70.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Still no word on Nika - UGH. Like most, this is a tough one. Despite all injuries, I cannot pick against my team.

UConn 61 - Turtles 57.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom