Prognosticators Game 16 (DePaul) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 16 (DePaul) Predictions

Reaction Score
I am so excited for this game! DePaul likes to push the tempo and I believe we can run with them. I read some where, we are 48-1 against DePaul. Wow! With that being said, I am going with:

UConn: 78

DePaul: 60

Let's go, Huskies!!
UConn will not want to run with a short bench. Geno will slow this game down.

Reaction Score

Christyn may not start... but we likely remember when KLS was out (2017 - 2018) with a foot injury suffered in Cal game, and she came back vs ND on a "minutes restriction" (20 min as I recall). She played 28 minutes and led the team in scoring. She likely would have played more, but she hurt her foot/ankle and had to go to the locker room for treatment late in 3rd quarter.
IF Chrysten can play... she will play and she will be determined to make her presence known.

GO HUSKIES!!!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
UConn 77
DePaul 64
MOV = 13

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Christyn may not start... but we likely remember when KLS was out (2017 - 2018) with a foot injury suffered in Cal game, and she came back vs ND on a "minutes restriction" (20 min as I recall). She played 28 minutes and led the team in scoring. She likely would have played more, but she hurt her foot/ankle and had to go to the locker room for treatment late in 3rd quarter.
IF Chrysten can play... she will play and she will be determined to make her presence known.

GO HUSKIES!!!
I do not see her making a significant impact on the offensive end. Getting her Shooting stroke requires practice and continuity and it seems she has not had much of that. I would see her as a defensive pitbull asked to guard the particular player who seems to be hurting us the most and be ultra aggressive with little concern of fouling out.

Reaction Score
This game is Depaul's best chance in years to take down UConn...........hopefully they will be so revved up, that their outside shooting is off because if they are running and gunning and hitting their threes, this UConn team probably doesn't have the firepower to stick with them...........I think UConn's best shot is to slow the game down and concentrate on getting the ball inside to Juhasz, ONO and Edwards, fast breaking when the opportunity arises........I never vote against UConn so I'm saying 78-75 UConn.........as always just win, do it without injuries and get home safely......

Reaction Score
Our Advantage is inside. Liv, Dorka,Aaliyah and Caroline shoudl dominate inside if they all pack it in we will have to shoot it and I hope we can. We should control the boards and get some fast breaks. Dorka or Liv might have to guard some 3 point shooters unless Geno makes an early adjustment and subs Aaliyah who would be better on the outside. It will be a game of adjustments.

UConn 83-78

Reaction Score
Not sure about this one. Hard to call without knowing if CW is ready to go more than 15 minutes.

UCONN 81 - DePaul 75. Caroline is better (and shows it tomorrow) than Morrow in the "Battle of the Freshmen!"

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
UConn 75
DePaul 70

I don't see this as an easy game. We need to play good defense to keep DePaul's score down. I don't think we can score more than 75 without Paige and Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom