PO'd at ESPN Sports Center coverage of "91" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PO'd at ESPN Sports Center coverage of "91"

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I usually do not watch, but I have been thirsting for coverage of "91." The two clowns had some info on the record, then a short Geno interview and they started talking about UCONN being bad for WBB and that the game is boring - on and on. Idiots! Why should UCONN dominance effect a game between ND and MD? Also saying you don't enjoy watching UCONN-SMU is like saying you don't enjoy the Bolshoi because they are too good. Watching UCONN when they play an out-matched opponent is like watching a ballet.

Venting.

Im sure there was enough CT coverage for you to watch and enjoy. When the Duke MCBB Coach K won his 1,000th.... i didnt care to watch anything about it on Sportscenter... even though it was historic. There was plenty of local coverage in the papers and media to get my feel.

I was at the gym Saturday night when Sportscenter came on...... they had it on several of the TVs..... I was listening to my ipod instead of the TVs... so I have no idea what they were saying... but they seemed to give it more attention than just a regular game. I got a few push notifications from ESPN and probably CBS on my phone when it happened.. and there was plenty of coverage on the ESPN site to satisfy most UCONN fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom