Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Could be a signal that they know Megan is gone or could be that they want to have the P4 experience. Liza Karlen would be a very solid contributor for a number of P4 teams.
Precisely where I'm coming down.

• Duffy has been rumored -- not for Tennessee -- but for Miami and I could see that.
  • And/or yes, she'd be a great covid year get for a team that needs a power forward (I'm typing this while looking for news about one Maddy Westbeld ;))

In any case, this is an instance of a not-highly rated player working her tail off with assistance from Duffy and Justine Raterman, the Golden Eagles' associate head coach and "Paint" players coach.
Well done.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
What proven Coach is willing to leave their current situations? You want a Coach with experience and a good track record, but the ones that fit that billing are all probably comfortable where they are.
Kara Lawson?

Reaction Score
Unless Brooks does a complete overhaul of the roster, not sure that Amoore would gain anything by going to UK if her goal is to play in the WNBA?
I think Brook's plan is to overhaul the roster I'd say. If he can bring her and Strack in along with some other talented transfer players there's no reason for Kentucky not to be pretty good next year.

Reaction Score
I think Brook's plan is to overhaul the roster I'd say. If he can bring her and Strack in along with some other talented transfer players there's no reason for Kentucky not to be pretty good next year.
Even Mulkey needed 2 years. And, wardrobe alone, he aint no Kim.
If you've got 2 or more years, yes, but seems a tough sell for 1 year.

Reaction Score
Even Mulkey needed 2 years. And, wardrobe alone, he aint no Kim.
If you've got 2 or more years, yes, but seems a tough sell for 1 year.
I hear you but was the transfer portal/nil the way it was now when Mulkey got the job. I honestly can't recall. I feel like she just coached the team she took over. Maybe Alexis Morris came via the portal that year?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Plus she has a history of Minnesota hoops with Paige. If the WNBA is her goal, and roster spots allow it, UConn would be an awesome fit.
We need to think bigger and better. I am just waiting for a West Coast school who doesn't have P4 conference next year and what their big player might do. If that player is available, UConn needs to make a hard push, if not then Karlin is strong "maybe".

Reaction Score
I hear you but was the transfer portal/nil the way it was now when Mulkey got the job. I honestly can't recall. I feel like she just coached the team she took over. Maybe Alexis Morris came via the portal that year?
Yes, Morris did I believe.

Reaction Score
Kara Lawson?

From what I’ve seen from Vol fans, they aren’t interested in Kara because she 1. Hasn’t proven she’s Final Four capable just yet and 2. They aren’t really interested in any more hires from Coach Summit’s tree.

Reaction Score
I like Faith and hope she ends up with a coach/program that is truly appreciative of her sacrifices. She deserves to go out with a bang.
Faith has been playing college basketball since the beginning of time, it seems.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Has she entered the portal already? Man, I missed that she had committed to (fill in the blank).
@Dynastic

Yes, got other threads for recruiting commits... The Sarah Strong chronicles are fascinating, but right now the portal is approaching full boil, too. :D:)

Reaction Score
@Dynastic

Yes, got other threads for recruiting commits... The Sarah Strong chronicles are fascinating, but right now the portal is approaching full boil, too. :D:)
Hilarious and informative… didn’t know there were other . I was speaking to an opening in our open scholarship(s). Portal would be hard… wouldn be surprised if it extends to high school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom