PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Holy sheet. Could care less about Gabriel anymore, love Durham and his potential. Ollie is absolutely crushing it!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Wooooo, that one came out of nowhere. I know he jus visited but there was no indication he was going to commit.

So much for all the tea leave readers on here who thought his twitter comment about being happy to be home meant he wasn't coming to UConn!
I guess we can now come to the conclusion he was softening the blow for the people in Florida!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Wow...I usually check the board many times thru the day just to see what's what, and it's been since yesterday...didn't expect to check it right at that moment, but glad I did...

KO is doing a great job of getting these kids to understand the appeal of a place like UConn. I feel like we've always gotten the right kids, generally, without regard to rankings, but it seems KO has been able to get "higher ranked" kids to buy into the program's virtues. It's a GREAT sign.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've always said, If Juwan to win a championship, you come to Uconn. Am I right?
I'm not sure if statements like this will help or hurt your chances to get a roommate for Battle of Atlantis.

Reaction Score
Holy sheet. Could care less about Gabriel anymore, love Durham and his potential. Ollie is absolutely crushing it!!!!

Exactly. Gabriel is an outstanding prospect, but they're very similar players, and going by composite, they're rated almost identically (Durham at 29, Gabriel at 31). I was really bummed to find out that wasn't happening, and this completely takes the sting off of that.

Reaction Score
Let's do some shots!!!!!!

Really though, unbelievable. Gabriel who?

Reaction Score
I knew something was up when he said he was cutting to 5. It meant that after seeing us, he had seen enough, and that we were near the top. Still though, a commitment is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom