PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11) | The Boneyard

PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@RussHoops: UCONN and Villanova are expected to visit 2016 F Juwan Durham (@JuwanDurham) tomorrow once the dead period ends http://post original url/AajcD8DZHA

Reaction Score
High end 4 star or low end five star on the recruiting sites.

Reaction Score
Ranked 20th on 247. Crystal Ball says 75% Florida. Would love to get this kid

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Is this kid involved in Natambu's AAU program? Our interest in him seems to have come out of nowhere (not that I'm complaining in the slightest).

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Any news on this kid? Most sites I've checked don't even have us recruiting him. Visit?

Reaction Score
I know this is in the wrong thread, but how do you think we stand with McGusty? He said he was cutting his list to 3-5 schools and we've been mentioned as in on him hard although we seemed to have only recently started on him.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I know this is in the wrong thread, but how do you think we stand with McGusty? He said he was cutting his list to 3-5 schools and we've been mentioned as in on him hard although we seemed to have only recently started on him.

Considering the main school mentioned with him is Louisville and their offer came shortly before ours (June 27th as opposed to our July 13th), I don't think that should be too big of an issue.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score

Should make his short list this weekend - I would expect him to visit all the schools on that list (No one knows for sure but been mentioned with us, Louisville, Missouri (offered last night), Oklahoma and potentially others). No leader.

Reaction Score
He's cutting his list this weekend - we'll find out where we stand soon.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
He gave me a retweet yesterday... Unfortunately I didn't mention Uconn in any way (I know I failed) but if he did click on my page he was blasted with Uconn stuff...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Nice to see. Have to assume he and Gabriel are being recruited for one spot, and whoever wants to commit first gets it, assuming we're serious players in both recruitments. That's a lot of assuming.

Reaction Score
Nice to see. Have to assume he and Gabriel are being recruited for one spot, and whoever wants to commit first gets it, assuming we're serious players in both recruitments. That's a lot of assuming.

Durham is kinda a long, lanky, PF/C. I'm guessing 6'10-11" by now. He's very talented offensively & a nice athletic shot blocker. I really like his game, though he's recovering from a torn ACL currently. He'd look great next to Diarra & Enoch upfront. Gabriel is more skilled on the perimeter & wants to be a SF in college, which if we have enough bigs inside it may be enticing for Gabriel to meet his goal as a SF here. Think of the length up front? Not saying we will get both or either, but Durham visiting is really a good sign. He'd be an excellent addition! I'm being greedy to want both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom