Pasqualoni Fired, per Desmond Connor | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni Fired, per Desmond Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a day to rejoice. PP, while a nice guy, was a terrible fit from day one. WM finally cleared up Hathaway's mess. There is hope again in Storrs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It was the only choice.

Wasn't like we didn't see it coming. but I'm kinda surprised it happened today. I thought Coach P was gonna get the Lane Kiffin treatment after USC got smashed...

Reaction Score
Ed Daigneault@EdDaigneault 3m
Whoa. RT @SeanMulcahy14: I love it how this loser gets a $750,000 buyout for sucking. #BadContract

The Fat White Guy@TheFatWhiteGuy 3m
Strong, responsible action by UConn removing Pasqualoni. Get Foley back coaching OL immediately. Find young energetic transcendent hire.

The Fat White Guy@TheFatWhiteGuy 3m
Not Kiffin

Yeah... not so sure Sean will be on the Blitz next week (speaking the truth does not prevent ramifications from speaking the words).

Reaction Score
Yeah... not so sure Sean will be on the Blitz next week (speaking the truth does not prevent ramifications from speaking the words).

He better be. Considering just about every other current and former player is rejoicing on social media.

Remember the time all those players gave P such faint praise, "He really got me ready for the NFL". What that really meant was: "I am so glad I don't have to listen to this loser anymore".

Reaction Score
Jason Foberg@patriotssoxrule
18m
The football players in my math class are highfiving all over the place ahaha... #uconnfootball
Details

JUICE@JoryJohnson28
35s

Finally "@hartfordcourant: BREAKING: UConn has fired football coach Paul Pasqualoni. Huskies are off to an 0-4 start this season"
If that is true.....WOW, simply WOW....

He never should have been hired in the first place. We can't fix the past, but the future is ours to control. Now Warde, go find us the right guy!!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The first step taken in returning the program to respectability.

Step 2 - appointing an interm head coach.

Step 3 - compiling the list of HC candidates

Step 4 - being granted permission to talk with candidates.

Despite what many think, WM is taking a reasoned and deliberate approach. This is the responsible way to proceed. None of us really know what conversations, negotiations have taken place.

At this point, I do not expect WM to reveal his furthers plans or potential HC candidates. And he shouldn't.

We have talent. We need a HC who has a vision, a plan to move forward and one who can accurately evaluate the talent on the team. We also need a HC with a personality that excites the players and the fans. We need a HC with some fire to win!

Enough said.

I'm a happy camper right now. There is hope!

Reaction Score
4l6WQUF.jpg

Reaction Score
I was expecting a lump of coal in my sock this morning and instead found the keys to a new car. What a present to give to the University and program.

Just hope UConn can recover their upward football trajectory quickly, starting with the next game.

D

Deleted member 3149

any football coaches on the market that resemble Kevin Ollie?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

This is hysterically wrong on so many levels.

And I empathize with the Coach as he is a passionate guy. Just the wrong guy.

Reaction Score

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
This is hysterically wrong on so many levels.

And I empathize with the Coach as he is a passionate guy. Just the wrong guy.

Wrong how? I've always envisioned the 'Yard and its contributors, your truly included, just like this.

Bye Bye PPGDL. Wisg you no ill but I'm glad your gone. As we say here in Rio de Janiero; Tchau tchau!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom