Pasqualoni Fired, per Desmond Connor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni Fired, per Desmond Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I am making this change in our football coaching staff now as we approach the conference season to see an improved performance from our football program,” Manuel said in a prepared statement. “I am disappointed in the record of our team thus far, but I am confident that our coaching staff and student-athletes will continue to work hard to improve and that will be reflected on the field of play as we start our American Athletic Conference season.”

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
There's a God....somewhere.....there's a God.....somewhere....

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I hear Lane Kiffen is available............................................
Not sure about Lane Kiffen, but I hear that Lane Kiffin is available... and he's available for one reason, because he's Lane Kiffin -- a that doesn't know how to coach or recruit at name schools.

Not sure if you are serious or not, but people who are serious need stop with this Lane Kiffin nonsense.

Reaction Score
Not sure about Lane Kiffen, but I hear that Lane Kiffin is available... and he's available for one reason, because he's Lane Kiffin -- a that doesn't know how to coach or recruit at name schools.

Not sure if you are serious or not, but people who are serious need stop with this Lane Kiffin nonsense.

OK, it was humor. So sorry about the spelling OK, Lane Kiffin. No was not serious. The only thing serious is the train wreck that is the football team.

And yes, you are right. Lane Kiffin has about as much chance of coming to Storrs as Nick Saban does. Back to square one.

Reaction Score
This maybe the easy part. Now, Warde & company need to hit a home run with the next hire to begin the re-building process immediately. The rest of the 2013 season for football is an audition for the players and coaches to show that they deserve to stay.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
OK, it was humor. So sorry about the spelling OK, Lane Kiffin. No was not serious. The only thing serious is the train wreck that is the football team.
No worries... I was just busting your balls. Let's go huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Sportsart - I don't know what your connection is, but if you have one - tell them that there are fans and alumni that are watching, and we are proud of them.

There are very few people that will ever know if what happened in Buffalo, in front of no one, and not on TV, was intentional or not. But it worked.

Reaction Score
Sportsart - I don't know what your connection is, but if you have one - tell them that there are fans and alumni that are watching, and we are proud of them.

There are very few people that will ever know if what happened in Buffalo, in front of no one, and not on TV, was intentional or not. But it worked.

No need for a connection to let them know that. You just told them. They know the fans got their back. What happened in Buffalo, IMO, is human nature. After 28 games you finally break. I don't think it was intentional, but the results produced what has been needed for sometime.

Pay close attention to the comment of some players high fiving....need I say more.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe PP sealed his own fate through his misplaced loyalty.

This may sound strange but, when you're older, loyalty may count a lo. You have less at stake. This was the end of the road regardless.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Kiffin's available.

(That's a joke son, I tell you a joke)

Edit oops I see I'm not original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors