paper bags | Page 2 | The Boneyard

paper bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Better than not going to the game at all like most of the fanbase

No it's not. Wear the bag at home while watching the game, if that makes
you feel more like a fan. Booing the team is another thing I hate or booing the coach as the team can't tell who you are booing. Only losers boo or wear a bag over their head.

Reaction Score
May win the dumbest post of the year, congrats, that is a tough feat around here.

Guess i touched a nerve in your make up. Think of UConn FB 4 years ago and now. There you go pal.

Yes I'm mad, "so is Darius Butler and Sio Moore. " I have no beef with the student athletes, but this product, in an era where CR is so important to UConn's future, is pititful. Our NFL pros support our program to no end, yet this season has sent them in a spin. Imagine yourself in a pro locker room, surrounded by P5 players, and you are talking up UConn FB and you experience this season? ESPN has us as one of the 5 (yes 5) worst programs in D1 FB.

That's what athletes talk about and do, what's your background?

So if you think my post is dumb, then it reflects your mental capacity more than anything my words have expressed. Even BL, one of the most loyal fans, is (how shall I say) "disappointed" with the on-field product.

Reaction Score
Guess i touched a nerve in your make up. Think of UConn FB 4 years ago and now. There you go pal.

Yes I'm mad, "so is Darius Butler and Sio Moore. " I have no beef with the student athletes, but this product, in an era where CR is so important to UConn's future, is pititful. Our NFL pros support our program to no end, yet this season has sent them in a spin. Imagine yourself in a pro locker room, surrounded by P5 players, and you are talking up UConn FB and you experience this season? ESPN has us as one of the 5 (yes 5) worst programs in D1 FB.

So if you think my post is dumb, then it reflects your mental capacity more than anything my words have expressed. Even BL, one of the most loyal fans, is (how shall I say) "disappointed" with the on-field product.

Everyone is (how shall I say ) disappointed with the events on the field.

Reaction Score

The fact you think we are not where we were 4 years ago is because of Diaco and Warde shows me you have no clue about what is going on or why we are at this point now.

Everyone is disappointed but most of us know why the program is where it is and have the mental capacity to understand the obnoxiousness and stupidity of wearing a bag on your head. But not you.

Reaction Score
The fact you think we are not where we were 4 years ago is because of Diaco and Warde shows me you have no clue about what is going on or why we are at this point now.

Everyone is disappointed but most of us know why the program is where it is and have the mental capacity to understand .....................

So why exactly have we digressed so fast in four years? What does everyone else understand?

What don't I understand? Is is the conference? Warde, may have been left with a rocky boat, but he hired Diaco. I am absolutely confounded that Diaco, has shown nothing, has given us nothing to be encouraged by. It's coming up on the 11th game and we are no further along from the spring game.

Note that Cincy, in the same AAC situation as UConn, from hired Tuperville. How's that working out? Uconn was and is paying a P5 salary for a coach.

So please enlighten me, " what is going on or why we are at this point now". Temple and Memphis, and Cincy are playing competitive ball - why are not we?

Do you think Dianco will go 7-5 next year? Does he need more time? Why is Temple blowing us away? Decisions at the top level have to be, and actually are by fan support, being analyzed by the overall program every day.

Maybe I am too emotionally attached, but to see the gap with BCU, which (in my mind) UConn forged ahead a few years back - hence my BY name - fall so far behind, especially with a Wethersfield native and x UConn players playing a role (never mind Don Brown playing a part) is upsetting.

So please tell me where should my perception of where UConn be ?

Reaction Score
So why exactly have we digressed so fast in four years? What does everyone else understand?

What don't I understand? Is is the conference? Warde, may have been left with a rocky boat, but he hired Diaco. I am absolutely confounded that Diaco, has shown nothing, has given us nothing to be encouraged by. It's coming up on the 11th game and we are no further along from the spring game.

Note that Cincy, in the same AAC situation as UConn, from hired Tuperville. How's that working out? Uconn was and is paying a P5 salary for a coach.

So please enlighten me, " what is going on or why we are at this point now". Temple and Memphis, and Cincy are playing competitive ball - why are not we?

Do you think Dianco will go 7-5 next year? Does he need more time? Why is Temple blowing us away? Decisions at the top level have to be, and actually are by fan support, being analyzed by the overall program every day.

Maybe I am too emotionally attached, but to see the gap with BCU, which (in my mind) UConn forged ahead a few years back - hence my BY name - fall so far behind, especially with a Wethersfield native and x UConn players playing a role (never mind Don Brown playing a part) is upsetting.

So please tell me where should my perception of where UConn be ?
Pasqouloni took what Edsall built and destroyed it. If you thought Diaco in his first year, with PP's players and culture, was going to come in and have us back where Edsall left us then you were flat our crazy. That was never going to happen, ever.

Can we back there? Sure.

But to blame Diaco and Warde (who did not hire PP) for not being where we were 4 years ago right now is just plain stupid.

If you want to go sit outside PP's house or Hatheway's with a bag on your head, go for it, you would be justified, but to wear it to protest BD and Warde with the reasoning they are to blame for our decline is wrong.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I tried organizing this two years ago but nobody wanted to join me. If you guys seriously want to do this, I'll be there.
Stick to your day job, if you have one. Your organizational skills seem to suck thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom