paper bags | The Boneyard

paper bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone seen any at The Rent yet? Too early still?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Although I always chuckle at "bag heads" on TV, I can't imagine disrespecting the team like that no matter what. HCBD gets a pass from me, and at least for this year, so does the team. I've already started looking forward to next year...and basketball has my interest. If it ever got to the point where I'd wear a bag, I'd just stay home.

Reaction Score
browns-fan-bag-rams-vert-ccjpg-d3842eab528904c3.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
They very well might get their @5$ kicked and I will buy popcorn and watch.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If I saw someone wearing a bag on their heads at a UConn game I would suffocate them with it

They very well might get their @5$ kicked and I will buy popcorn and watch.

I was just going to post that I would light the bag on fire with their head still in it. Then go get my popcorn and watch.

Reaction Score
If I saw someone wearing a bag on their heads at a UConn game I would suffocate them with it

Damn, I'm glad I'm not at the game. The bag's for the AD and the HC. This season's performance is not acceptable. The play calling leaves a lot to be desired. Who are they developing? Give us something to cheer for. You can't find a few plays for Arkeel to show his skills other than a straight handoff?

I do believe some UConn NFL alum have expressed less than satisfaction with the way things are going.

As short as three years ago, in my mind UConn was a superior progran to BCU. Now, after watching the Cincy game and the BCU/FSU game its not even close. And i hate BCU.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Air sickness or program sickness??????

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Why do people not read a thread before they post? My guess is Caronimo will be the one with two black eyes, chipped crown, cut lip, and tattered Price Chopper bag around is neck.

So much for anonymity.

Reaction Score
Why do people not read a thread before they post? My guess is Caronimo will be the one with two black eyes, chipped crown, cut lip, and tattered Price Chopper bag around is neck.

So much for anonymity.

people can't even stand on 3rd down, you think they're going to stand to wail on some poor guy with a bag on his head??

Reaction Score
Damn, I'm glad I'm not at the game. The bag's for the AD and the HC. This season's performance is not acceptable. The play calling leaves a lot to be desired. Who are they developing? Give us something to cheer for. You can't find a few plays for Arkeel to show his skills other than a straight handoff?

I do believe some UConn NFL alum have expressed less than satisfaction with the way things are going.

As short as three years ago, in my mind UConn was a superior progran to BCU. Now, after watching the Cincy game and the BCU/FSU game its not even close. And i hate BCU.
May win the dumbest post of the year, congrats, that is a tough feat around here.

Reaction Score
If someone wears a bag on their head to a sporting event, college or pro, that says far more about the individual than the team they're showing displeasure too.
Better than not going to the game at all like most of the fanbase

Reaction Score

So much for anonymity.
I'm pretty sure they'll take any fan they can get. Stay classy bro

Reaction Score
As much as we all enjoy and care about college athletics let's remember this is college. I would never wear a bag on my head. Just stay home if you don't care or are that angry. I did not attend the game Saturday for that reason.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
I think the guys making the big money (Coach and AD) are fair game, college kids absolutely not and we'd probably have words or more if I saw you with a bag over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom