Pancake Thomas? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pancake Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Looks like my calendar is open Friday evening October 14th. While I had a great time at MBB Alumnae Weekend and even attended the game. Coach Calhoun made clear it was his wife's idea to include the girls, which also broaden the fan attendance for charity. So that was all good.

However, I will not be attending First Night. I concede it may be lots of fun for kids and the casual fan and even the players- but it's time for the team to set a serious, competitive tone. We potentially have some very tough OOC games early in Hawaii. I won't take the bait with the usual the Women's team can beat the Men's team poster crowd. I respect their accomplishments but refuse to engage in that fantasy or even discuss it like its serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Looks like my calendar is open Friday evening October 14th. While I had a great time at MBB Alumnae Weekend and even attended the game. Coach Calhoun made clear it was his wife's idea to include the girl's, which also broaden the fan attendance for charity. So that was all good.

However, I will not be attending First Night. I concede it may be lots of fun for kids and the casual fan - but it's time for the team to set a serious, competitive tone. We potentially have some very tough OOC games early in Hawaii. I won't take the bait with the usual the Women's team can beat the Men's team poster crowd. I respect their accomplishments but refuse to engage in that fantasy or even discuss it like its serious.

You won't take the bait about a topic you just brought up non sequitur. Got it.

Reaction Score
Looks like my calendar is open Friday evening October 14th. While I had a great time at MBB Alumnae Weekend and even attended the game. Coach Calhoun made clear it was his wife's idea to include the girl's, which also broaden the fan attendance for charity. So that was all good.

However, I will not be attending First Night. I concede it may be lots of fun for kids and the casual fan - but it's time for the team to set a serious, competitive tone. We potentially have some very tough OOC games early in Hawaii. I won't take the bait with the usual the Women's team can beat the Men's team poster crowd. I respect their accomplishments but refuse to engage in that fantasy or even discuss it like its serious.
This all sounds about right for a guy with underwear as his avatar.

Reaction Score
Actually - there's a little story behind that - but believe whatever you want.

Does the story have to do with your username involving "Chief" and those are Chief's Briefs, which is the name of some of your commentary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom