Paige is practicing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige is practicing

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Non player related question...why does the practice court still have the 2 3PT arcs? Isn't the line furthest from the basket the only one that matters? Or does some HS use the facility?

Now back to the Paige thread...:)

Reaction Score
Non player related question...why does the practice court still have the 2 3PT arcs? Isn't the line furthest from the basket the only one that matters? Or does some HS use the facility?

Now back to the Paige thread...:)

Maybe it's to provide the same visual that is on most of the courts they play. I see very few wcbb courts that have only one line.

Reaction Score
Top of thread- first pic.
Isn’t that Piath under the hoop?
Yesssirree

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Maybe it's to provide the same visual that is on most of the courts they play. I see very few wcbb courts that have only one line.
To be honest, I was going to mention that but I would have the same question for any college campus court.
But regardless, WBB players have to be behind the line furthest from the basket.

Reaction Score
Are these tweets a good indication that we’ll get some post practice media availability? It’s been a while since we checked in with Geno. Would be really happy to hear his thoughts on these injury developments and the recent stretch of games.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
1645046066146.jpeg

Reaction Score
don't see her playing until the tournament if she does, there's only 10 days left in the season and then the big east tournament is that week. If she is fortunate maybe in the final of the big east.
If she isn't 120 percent ready, I can accept waiting until next year and I'm a hyper A!

Reaction Score
Do I/We miss Paige out on the court? ABSOLUTELY! Do we want her to play, Of Course. BUT, I'd rather she take a few more weeks off or preferably NOT play at all so next year she'll be 100% next year. I'd hate to she her rush and re-injure herself.

Reaction Score
If she isn't 120 percent ready, I can accept waiting until next year and I'm a hyper A!
agreed 100%, already saw what happened when the team was healthy vs South Carolina. Why have her comeback at 50% and risk injury for a worse result? Again I use the example of Kevin Durant being rushed back for a game 5 in the Nba finals and having for him to miss a year and more because he was rushed. And those same doctors "cleared him."

Reaction Score
agreed 100%, already saw what happened when the team was healthy vs South Carolina. Why have her comeback at 50% and risk injury for a worse result? Again I use the example of Kevin Durant being rushed back for a game 5 in the Nba finals and having for him to miss a year and more because he was rushed. And those same doctors "cleared him."
I don’t believe for a minute that the tomahawks won’t come out at tourney time ala face block to Caroline or trip screens and very hard fouls underneath with “extreme prejudice” -above and beyond normal aggressive play.
That’s why 100% is REQUIRED.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom