Paige Bueckers to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Next year won't be as bad as you think. Not only do we have major talent returning, but I'm confident that Griffin won't be the only new face on the team next season (and I'm NOT talking walk-ons)...!!!
We are watching her underclassmen Blossom before our eyes. Nothing is certain, but I’m feeling better than I was even just a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Your Right!! Van Lith is an amazing player too! I very much would like to see that duo in UCONN uniform's.
I doubt it but why not, DT and Maria Conlon were a good duo sharing both guard positions. Bird and DT have been doing it in USA basketball for over a decade.

Reaction Score
This increases the chances for Clark to go ND, which increases the chance for Van Lith to come to UConn

Reaction Score
This increases the chances for Clark to go ND, which increases the chance for Van Lith to come to UConn
Or for Hailey Van Lith to stay on the west coast and join one of the fine Oregon programs.

Reaction Score
Full disclosure since this is my first post and I just joined, I was very happy to hear this news. I am a huge UCONN women’s basketball fan going all the way back to Rebecca Lobo and Jen Rizotti. I am an alumna of The Ohio State University and the only team in America I would ever root against UConn would be if they were playing my alma mater, other than that I fully invested In UCONN women’s basketball. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Leaving aside her basketball skills, as a person she seems to be in the mold of Napheesa and Lou -- her top personal goal is to maximize her development as a player; she wants to be coached; and she definitely wants to be one but not the only part of a successful team. She fully understands the tradition and accomplishments of Uconn WCBB.

curiously others have said it and gone elsewhere......................thankfully the big dog followed her head and her heart...................I'm confident that she made the right decision

Reaction Score
Clark won’t go to ND I think she stays home and goes to Iowa State or Heads to Oregon State. And Hailey will stay out west .. I think with Paige coming to UCONN we have a very good chance at landing Azzi. It will be interesting after the final four when recruiting starts to heat up.. we might end up knowing most of our class by summers end... it’s very exciting!!! Now let’s enjoy the final four and no matter what happens this coming weekend win or lose it’s been one heck of a ride and UCONNS future looks so bright!! Remember 2020 has more talent then 2019. I have a feeling were onto something special in the making......

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I find the timing of this commitment interesting. Releasing this prior to
a possible rematch with Notre Dame coming up in Final Four
showdown. They can't be happy in the midwest. Now all we have to do
is beat them again.

Well, this April Fool's Day would've been a he+l of a lot worse if we had lost the game (too). :rolleyes:
Luckily, the Irish got rolling in the 2nd half to set up another calm evening on The Boneyard and McGraw's Bench next Friday. ;)

Until then, enjoy the verbal commit. Well played.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Not the news I was hoping for but congrats on landing Bueckers. She is a stud. Reminds me a LOT of Taurasi with her swagger and style of play.

The rich get richer....Geno sure has a stronghold on #1 recruits:
#1 Recruits Since 2006:
UCONN-8 (or 9): Charles, Moore, EDD (signed NLI but never played), KML, Stewart, KLS, Walker, Williams, Bueckers
Stanford-2: Ogwumike and Jones
Baylor-2: Griner and Cox
Tennessee-1: Russell
South Carolina-1: Wilson
Delaware-1: EDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics