Paige Bueckers to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I saw this I thought of April Fools but if this isn't a prank it will go down as one of the most important days in recent UConn recruiting history......as I've said for a few years now, it would be a mortal sin for her to go anywhere but UConn and apparently she agreed.......

This should calm you. I was starting to worry.

Reaction Score
The ND board is having a meltdown? :D

Geno told her, "What took you so long?"
I mean nothing is certain but the fact that Azzi had scribbled down a goal set by Shea Ralph I think shows that she respects the UConn coaches and program. I only hope it also means she will commit to us soon :)

Reaction Score
Great find, and a great compliment to our fans:

Bueckers said she has strong relationships with Auriemma and assistant coach Chris Dailey, and she has loved her visits to the UConn campus, most recently on Nov. 2 for a Huskies exhibition game.
"The fan base is so amazing that it felt like we were playing Notre Dame in the NCAA tournament instead of an exhibition," she said. "I want to be a part of what UConn has built.
"The women's team is loved on campus. Women's basketball is what UConn is known for, and it's not like that at other schools. To see that support for women's sports is awesome."
For once not being a football school actually helps.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I agree with someone else. She reminds me of someone who will not be named for now. Be patient. We'll see.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
WOW - I go to a CERT meeting and I miss it. Sitting there following the Baylor/ Iowa game and seeing Iowa is not going to make it. Come home to check the Boneyard and the huge announcement.

I guess Geno can still recruit! (Said with a whole lot of sarcasm).

Reaction Score
Dug up this post from 2017 on pronunciation:
Dont worry. Andy Landers will find a way to mispronounce it. He hasn't figured out Olivia's last name all year...even when sitting at the table with Rebecca Lobo who gets it right every time. Very unprofessional. :oops:

Reaction Score
A couple things:

1) I thought home whites would be better than NFB.
2) We know that Geno is not a fan of "1" so I gave her a new number to consider.

View attachment 41710
Aw, let her have #1.
A couple things:

1) I thought home whites would be better than NFB.
2) We know that Geno is not a fan of "1" so I gave her a new number to consider.

View attachment 41710
Aw, let her have #1. Swag is her thing, and she can back it up. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Seriously? Lou, Pheesa, Crystal, Megan, Christyn?

time will tell but very possibly yes..................she can do everything on the basketball court exceptionally well...........................

Reaction Score
She is hard core bleed blue. Nice to see their are still young people who can appreciate an exceptional program from the good ones and is not frightened by it.
She is hard core bleed blue. Nice to see their are still young people who can appreciate an exceptional program from the good ones and is not frightened by it.

I would like to extend my thanks to the fans that show up for exhibition games. You may be more important than you realize if your enthusiasm was part of what made her choose UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom