OT: Zach Brown arrested again | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Zach Brown arrested again

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Kid has had multiple offenses.
His first off the court offense was for purse snatching and credit card fraud (probably using card from stolen purse). Originally arrested for arm robbery but that was dropped. How does one get charged for purse snatching and armed robbery? Was the charge incorrect to start with or dropped for lack of evidence? Anyways I read armed robbery and thought it was a B&E and didn't realize charge had been dropped.
Second charge was for stealing from open unattended till.
New arrest for failure to appear in court for driving tickets.

Bad pattern that means this kid can be heading down a bad path. But more punkish than mentally sick as currently stands. Similar to Caron's history. Hope he can turn things around.

Thank goodness for St. Johns. They get the negative publicity and not UConn.

To think this kid could have been a drag at UConn.

Reaction Score
Kid needs to go to school in Montana or somewhere far far away. Its getting ugly quick and he needs help. Basketball should not be the priority.

Well, maybe not Montana. The store owner might keep a gun behind the counter!

Reaction Score
Crazy how if he had just held if together for a few years and went NBA or Europe/China, he could have enough money to live the rest of his life in drag and have a good lawyer for when he wanted to go on crime sprees.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
So was he taken in by a different family? From the documentary video a while back, his family was a white Jewish dad and his son.
Who's the "brother" that robbed the store with Zach? Is that his biological brother?

Reaction Score
So was he taken in by a different family? From the documentary video a while back, his family was a white Jewish dad and his son.
Who's the "brother" that robbed the store with Zach? Is that his biological brother?

Yes, it's his biological brother who I believe is also 7 ft tall.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I didn't want to say this earlier when we were recruiting him but I saw him play several times at Putnam Academy and there was something feminine about him. I couldn't articulate my words back then. The word that comes to mind is 'lithe'. He just had strange body language.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Transgender male-to-female athletes are now permitted by the NCAA. He could dominate women's hoops!

Reaction Score
So much for the "mentor" family, huh?

Sometimes these kids really get taken advantage of by "mentor" types and it's really quite sad.

I can't imagine the help this young man needs if he's getting multiple arrests and showing up in drag... feel bad for the kid.

Reaction Score
From Rivals board on Brown's former guardian...

His one time guardian, Michael Lipman reportedly severed ties with the kid after his Memorial Day arrest in 2016. Brown then reunited with his brother and mother. Once that happened everyone in South Florida pretty much knew how the Zach Brown story would end.

Reaction Score

His one time guardian, Michael Lipman reportedly severed ties with the kid after his Memorial Day arrest in 2016. Brown then reunited with his brother and mother. Once that happened everyone in South Florida pretty much knew how the Zach Brown story would end.
That is sad if true. I remember watching that short documentary and it seemed like he was very close to that family and they were basically all that kid had.

Reaction Score
Kid needs to get to a JuCo in the middle of nowhere asap if he wants a shot at college basketball

Reaction Score

Honestly, guy. If you say you want a kid, then keep him. Be a real guardian and mentor through thick and thin. Don't give up once his basketball career is done. How pathetic.

Reaction Score
Whilst scrolling through my instagram tonight I came across a startling photo. Your Instagram feed only displays photographs from people you follow so i was confused when i saw the below. Turns out this is/was Zach Brown who has gone all in on his new persona as "jessica" a "trap ass bitch"

What a weird turn

upload_2017-3-8_21-6-58.png

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This story has taken a very strange and unpredictable turn.

I think I speak for all of us when I say our coaching staff saved itself a lot of heartache by cutting the cord when it did, and that I hope this kid finds himself and the help he needs.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Whilst scrolling through my instagram tonight I came across a startling photo. Your Instagram feed only displays photographs from people you follow so i was confused when i saw the below. Turns out this is/was Zach Brown who has gone all in on his new persona as "jessica" a "trap ass bitch"

What a weird turn

View attachment 20553
That is the most shocking photo I've ever seen – who lets their phone's battery get down to 33%??????

You're a degenerate.

Reaction Score
Story is indeed strange. But having watched him in interviews this latest development doesnt suprise me AT ALL

Reaction Score
Story is indeed strange. But having watched him in interviews this latest development doesnt suprise me AT ALL
Agreed, after watching that Vice segment on him I am not surprised this did not end well.

Reaction Score
That is the most shocking photo I've ever seen – who lets their phone's battery get down to 33%??????

You're a degenerate.

what can i say? it's Championship week baby!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom