OT; The only thing that makes sense, Brady did it. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT; The only thing that makes sense, Brady did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
If they taped the Rams walk through prior to that Superbowl that is outright cheating. If communication links for visitors at Pats home games are tampered with that is cheating.

Technically deflating the balls is cheating. Everything that team has done is now tainted. The Pats are the Barry Bonds home run record of football. If you are consistent you should be proud of Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire and AROD.

Ouch, AROD? The karma-suck of baseball?

I'm a Raiders fan, tuck-rule-angry and finding humor in all this, and I won't even go THAT far.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Ouch, AROD? The karma-suck of baseball?

I'm a Raiders fan, tuck-rule-angry and finding humor in all this, and I won't even go THAT far.
I'm a Yankees (and Giants) fan, me neither!

Reaction Score
If they taped the Rams walk through prior to that Superbowl that is outright cheating. If communication links for visitors at Pats home games are tampered with that is cheating.

Technically deflating the balls is cheating. Everything that team has done is now tainted. The Pats are the Barry Bonds home run record of football. If you are consistent you should be proud of Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire and AROD.

please tell me you are kidding about the fake rams story. It was a completely untrue story that was one of the worst cases of misreporting in sports history.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3398828

Looks like the referees never properly checked the balls prior to the game.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/...ee-inspection-just-under-allowable-psi-level/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom