OT: Providence | Page 11 | The Boneyard

OT: Providence

Reaction Score
Sloppy play by each side. Harder for the crowd to be wild and raucous when there’s no flow in the game due to whistles and TO’s.

Reaction Score
Is that the same Supreme Cook that played against us? Pretty quiet today. Gave us fits.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Is that the same Supreme Cook that played against us? Pretty quiet today. Gave us fits.
Same player. Perfect example of our only weakness if Donovan does not play. He is a strong man. No way possible Samson can cover him in the low post. If Samson could learn how to use his athleticism when he is guarding a player like Cook who uses his body then he could take the next step. He would be a non factor if we had some beef up front. Orduro is a man at 6’9” 240. He is big but more athletic than Cook. Real bad matchup for Cook.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Epps is shooting Georgetown out of the game
Georgetown just is not a very good team. He may have left for the bigger brand but he has some work to do. If he turns this program around it will really be interesting to read the comments and what happens when he makes future returns. If Georgetown was winning this game it would be a different crowd.

Reaction Score
Same player. Perfect example of our only weakness if Donovan does not play. He is a strong man. No way possible Samson can cover him in the low post. If Samson could learn how to use his athleticism when he is guarding a player like Cook who uses his body then he could take the next step. He would be a non factor if we had some beef up front. Orduro is a man at 6’9” 240. He is big but more athletic than Cook. Real bad matchup for Cook.
Just like that he's having a big second half.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Just like that he's having a big second half.
Yeah he picked up his third foul early and though he was “cooked” but they have started to double Orduro down low which has helped from getting number 4. Cooley might have some issues but he can coach.

Reaction Score
I'm watching the game and they just played a Taylor Swift song. Is that the one? My wife says, "Why are grown men dancing and singing to a Taylor Swift song?" I'm still laughing.

Reaction Score
Taylor Swift tradition at PC comes to an end after Georgetown hits a 3

Am I the only one rooting for Georgetown?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom