OT- Penn State to get Hammer of Thor Dropped on them | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT- Penn State to get Hammer of Thor Dropped on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Been reading tons of articles about this "punishment" this morning.

The consensus seems to be that the only thing unprecedented about this will be the dollar amount of the fine.

Other than that everyone expects a punishment just a tick worse than what Bama got about ten years ago. If this is true then I expect the rage and backlash will be unprecedented.

I don't know where the backlash will come from in terms of sports coverage (ESPN). If you watched any of sports center this morning it sounds a lot like they think that a bowl ban and scholarship loss is just fine for PSU. I'll be very surprised to see how much backlash actually comes after the penalties are handed down. I'm sure a lot of media will have backlash but how much of the mainstream media such as ESPN will there be? Granted, we don't know what they are, but I find it ridiculous that the sanctions will be similar to a team with recruiting infractions.....

Reaction Score
Why would anyone expect PSU to do the right thing now?

My post wasn't about PSU doing the right thing. It was about the logic behind the argument that the sanctions are worse than the death penalty.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My post wasn't about PSU doing the right thing. It was about the logic behind the argument that the sanctions are worse than the death penalty.

For cryin' out loud, I was using your comment as a springboard for my own. It wasn't any kind of refutation or debate. It's not all about you. Really. I swear you are suffering from the message board equivalent of NPD.

Reaction Score
For cryin' out loud, I was using your comment as a springboard for my own. It wasn't any kind of refutation or debate. It's not all about you. Really. I swear you are suffering from the message board equivalent of NPD.

You asked me a question. If you have a statement to make, don't put a ? after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom