OT: Olympics WNT Soccer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Olympics WNT Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
:rolleyes: Great player no doubt, but, meh, you can keep her (pun intended )

In other news, Canada sends the French home medal-less for the second straight Games by the same 1-0 score.
Beating their next opponent Germany twice in the same tournament is a bit much to ask for, but hey you never know.

Reaction Score
Ya .... quote was beneath the dignity of any Olympic competitor..... funny but i expected Hope to offer some quote like that.....

Yes. I'm sure a number of players were thinking what Solo said. Competitors hate to play against a team that goes into a defensive shell and doesn't try to attack. But most players are smart enough not to say anything.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Yes. I'm sure a number of players were thinking what Solo said. Competitors hate to play against a team that goes into a defensive shell and doesn't try to attack. But most players are smart enough not to say anything.

And I could have done without Julie "Loudy" Foudy pouring more gas on the fire with her remarks. She has been on Solo's case since the Solo vs. Greg Ryan mess in China years ago. She has a right to be proud of her career, but what happened today isn't about her, her legacy, the 1999 team, or anything other than a current player who detests losing but found herself doing exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom