OT- NFL Draft Tommorow. Who do you want your team to pick? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- NFL Draft Tommorow. Who do you want your team to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm an Eagles fan. I'm boycotting the draft. Our team died around the same time that Mcnabb, Runyan and Tre Thomas got old and when Andy started having those family issues. It's over. Only way they can redeem themselves is if
They draft Elliot and that would be stupid.
Same here and I got a BAAAAD feeling about this ever since they moved up to 2 with no intentions of getting Elliot. A punk ass QB that doesn't want to be there and I can't even tell you who our 3 best players are..... + a first time coach all while DAL, WAS & (maybe) NYG get better. :(

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Same here and I got a BAAAAD feeling about this ever since they moved up to 2 with no intentions of getting Elliot. A punk ass QB that doesn't want to be there and I can't even tell you who our 3 best players are..... + a first time coach all while DAL, WAS & (maybe) NYG get better. :(
Andy Reid left that team with talent and Chip Kelly's Ego tore things apart. All Chip had to do was add defense. The owner( Lurie) messed up by letting Kelly control personal and now he trades away draft pics for a division two QB when he paid Bradford. Honestly, I kinda understand bradfords beef. Why trade all those picks when your not that far away and you could've got Bradford some more help. Smh.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Pats fan here, I want the Pats to draft a hockey player, an enforcer. And then have the enforcer body slam Wying Woger Wabbit when he greets him on the podium

I think most everybody would enjoy that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01