OT- NFL Draft Tommorow. Who do you want your team to pick? | The Boneyard

OT- NFL Draft Tommorow. Who do you want your team to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought this would be a cool idea to see different perspectives. I'm a Giants fan, so I would like them to pick one of Leonard Floyd (Georgia), Shaq Lawson (Clemson), Myles Jack (UCLA), Treadwell (Ole Miss) or Hargreaves (Florida).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't think there's any players worth picking in the first round this year, so I'm more looking forward to the Patriots picking in the second round.

Reaction Score
I'm also a Giants fan, I think Floyd could be the pick, which I don't love but don't hate. I'd like to see them take Elliot but my out of the box prediction is Joey Bosa falls and they take him

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I'm an Eagles fan. I'm boycotting the draft. Our team died around the same time that Mcnabb, Runyan and Tre Thomas got old and when Andy started having those family issues. It's over. Only way they can redeem themselves is if
They draft Elliot and that would be stupid.

Reaction Score
I'm a niners fan and I would love to get Ramsey but doubt that will happen unless they trade up..all signs point to either Buckner or Stanley with a slight chance of going Paxton Lynch which would be surprising.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Would like the 'Skins to trade down and get more picks.

Husky25

Reaction Score
You mean the kid who will lose $2,5 million off the top of his rookie contract simply because he was picked 32ND overall in 2016? Mighty Christian of you, Mau.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
DHam in the 1st round - wrong draft
Giants - would love to see a RB but I think they go defense

Reaction Score
Jets fan here. My biggest concern is trading up for a quarterback. I want Fitzy signed back as the bridge to Petty, give him a chance. The first round talent is too much to pass up. Give me a pass rusher or the best inside backer in the draft.

Husky25

Reaction Score
If the Giants go Running Back, it is a win for the rest of the NFC East. The Giants have a rookie head coach and too many holes. A 1st round RB or WR selection is the pick a team makes when they are one or two players away. No one in the NFC East is that close.

Reaction Score
Raiders fan -

1st Rd -Id like Hargreaves to fall to them but i don't see that happening, I see them taking Myles Jack or William Jackson III
2nd Rd - Keanu Neal from Florida
3rd Rd - Jaylon Smith Notre Dame - I hope he falls this far and after sitting out a year if healthy will be a steal in the 3rd round

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Said this on another post. But if Elliot is gone and he will be, then Giants should take the Memphis quarterback to eventually replace Eli.

Reaction Score
Raiders fan -

1st Rd -Id like Hargreaves to fall to them but i don't see that happening, I see them taking Myles Jack or William Jackson III
2nd Rd - Keanu Neal from Florida
3rd Rd - Jaylon Smith Notre Dame - I hope he falls this far and after sitting out a year if healthy will be a steal in the 3rd round

If Smith goes in 3rd round or earlier, teams are insane. His knee is shredded.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Gotta love Twitter....unless you're 1st round prospect Laremy Tunsil.

#falling

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Tunsil, a huge OL out of Ole Miss goes 13th to the Dolphins. Says pic was years ago. Seems like a humble dude. Will give his all.

Reaction Score
I guess Tunsil's instagram was just hacked too. Wonder how this will affect Ole Miss. But, damn, who did he piss off?

Reaction Score
I guess Tunsil's instagram was just hacked too. Wonder how this will affect Ole Miss. But, damn, who did he piss off?

Shame, I get that the kid made a bunch of mistakes, but this happens so much in College ball. Every top players recruitment is shady, I'd bet tge house on it, especially football

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Said this on another post. But if Elliot is gone and he will be, then Giants should take the Memphis quarterback to eventually replace Eli.
Is this a joke?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I am also a giants fan. I think they should go after 20 DB'S and Safety's. You figure 10 will get hurt during the first week of training camp. 5-8 more during pre-season games. Let's not forget the offensive line. How are we at the linebacker corp? In addition, the guy who shared bonehead calls with Coughlin is now the Head Coach. We will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom