OT: NCAA Expected to rule unethical conduct on Haith | The Boneyard

OT: NCAA Expected to rule unethical conduct on Haith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wonder if it will have any affect on their recruits, PF Jonathan Williams and PG Wes Clark.​
Gary Parrish@GaryParrishCBS
I just asked Jonathan Williams if his commitment to Mizzou will change if Frank Haith gets unethical conduct charge. "No comment," he said.

Reaction Score
ha who didnt see this one coming, and AO Sr was online talking about how Calhoun should be fired when Haith is the one who might actually lose his job.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Without any dog in this particular fight, I cannot help but think that the border war between Missouri and Kansas is going to flare up, just a bit....

Reaction Score
i remember at least 3 posters saying this was coming down on Haith after Durand Scott chose Miami over us.

Reaction Score
Miami should also be cooked over this, no? Not just football, but bball too?

Shalala took pictures with Shapiro for heaven's sake. Talk about a smoking gun.

She didn't think to ask, who is this Don Johnson-wannabe?

Reaction Score
Miami should also be cooked over this, no? Not just football, but bball too?

Shalala took pictures with Shapiro for heaven's sake. Talk about a smoking gun.

She didn't think to ask, who is this Don Johnson-wannabe?

Seems to me that basketball would be in "worse" shape of the two. Going to be interesting to see what from this Yahoo story can actually be proven.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They only got the tip of the iceberg in basketball - Miami is incredibly fortunate.

They were simply buying recruits.

I suspect football is in far worse shape - Haith and his staff will get clobbered for misleading the NCAA, but football will have to account for eight years of Shapiro.

Reaction Score
They only got the tip of the iceberg in basketball - Miami is incredibly fortunate.

They were simply buying recruits.

I suspect football is in far worse shape - Haith and his staff will get clobbered for misleading the NCAA, but football will have to account for eight years of Shapiro.

I guess the question then is what did those eight years consist of, and how much is true, and how much is just an angry con man striking back at guys that he thinks owe him something. There is a reason this has taken so long for the NCAA to figure out and it has to be because this guy just threw so much out there that no one can make sense of it.

Reaction Score
If there's one thing to learn here, Miami sucks at cheating.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Given their history and the vigor with which the NCAA is apparently ready to go after some of their past coaches, they're the poster program for a lack of institutional control.

Reaction Score
Fishy was quietly all over this during the Durand Scott recruitment. Others followed and Haith bailed and now how does the mumu and pops feel about his last coach?? Love every minute of this !!.........

Reaction Score
Given their history and the vigor with which the NCAA is apparently ready to go after some of their past coaches, they're the poster program for a lack of institutional control.

Shalala was taking pictures with Shapiro for heaven's sake!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Shalala was taking pictures with Shapiro for heaven's sake!!!!!!

No one has ever taken a picture with someone that is handing them a big check before? I ask this because I wonder how far institutions should go in terms of vetting someone that is donating money. Should everyone who ever hands over a check be investigated by that school in an effort to make sure they are on the up and up? If that is the case, then a lot of people aren't going to be able to give money to a given school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom