OT: A streak is broken. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: A streak is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As a pre pubescent I jerked off to ubangi warrior women in National Georaphic, I'm pretty sure there are guys pulling it to Ozzie daughter. Heck, I'm going to run one out to her picture now just to prove a point.
Well calling themselves the "Ubangi" they were pretty much asking for it.

Reaction Score
I have to admit. Of all the potential roads this thread could have taken, I never saw the "which Golden Girl would I jack it to" one as a possibility.

Rue > Betty > Bea > Estelle

Forgot one.

Kelly Tripuka? > Rue > Betty > Bea > Estelle

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I have to admit. Of all the potential roads this thread could have taken, I never saw the "which Golden Girl would I jack it to" one as a possibility.

Rue > Betty > Bea > Estelle

Will this pretty little lady snap you back to basketball?

images

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
ubangi.jpg

"Do I make you , baby? Love me long time!"

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A conversation that took place about three minutes ago...

Me - "."

Wife - "What now?"

Me - "There's a thread on the message board about which Golden Girl these lunatics would jerk off to first."

Wife, after a thoughtful pause - "Well, I think you gotta go with Betty White there, no?"

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
A conversation that took place about three minutes ago...

Me - "."

Wife - "What now?"

Me - "There's a thread on the message board about which Golden Girl these lunatics would jerk off to first."

Wife, after a thoughtful pause - "Well, I think you gotta go with Betty White there, no?"
Your wife jerks off to Betty White? That's hot.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Insomnia kicks in, I find this thread at 3:30am, laugh loud enough to wake Mrs. CTMike, and here I am figuring which golden girl to JO to now that the wife is back asleep. Life's little unexpected situations I guess!

Reaction Score
I admit I sometimes find myself attracted to Kate Upton. There's this video clip where she does some sort of "cat daddy" dance, for example, that i admit I don't mind watching.

Call me depraved if you must - just being honest.

Reaction Score
I admit I sometimes find myself attracted to Kate Upton. There's this video clip where she does some sort of "cat daddy" dance, for example, that i admit I don't mind watching.

Sometimes???

Reaction Score

Sometimes? I was watching the Yanks/Sox the other night and they showed Kate and some other models at the game almost let one go..........that's not something to be ashamed of discussing. Been eating lots of celery too so may have gotten to the screen!! (assuming you guys know about celery? LOL).........and I know that cat walk thingy......yikes

Reaction Score
So to recap here....

Gurley is "sometimes" attracted to Kate Upton.
And over in the RIP Jean Stapleton thread, Dove admits to cuffing one out to Weezie Jefferson

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
So to recap here....

Gurley is "sometimes" attracted to Kate Upton.
And over in the RIP Jean Stapleton thread, Dove admits to cuffing one out to Weezie Jefferson

I simply focus on those gi-normous hooters.

Reaction Score
I simply focus on those gi-normous hooters.

Oh Geez Dove, I 'd rather hear about how beautiful Louisville is from BoobyG's Ghost than thinking of you and Weezie............:confused:

Reaction Score
ubangi.jpg

"Do I make you , baby? Love me long time!"

Thanks for bringing the topic back with a picture definition of basket-balls! Its a parking spot there. Its actually attractive in a certain way.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Wow, this thread has careened off the Bolivian Death Road and hasn't even hit the bottom of the ravine yet.

So, since we're still in free fall here:

At 13, my trifecta was Daisy Duke, Kimberley from Diff'rent Strokes and Tootie from The Facts of Life. In no particular order...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
After being addicted to from age 7-21 my spank bank is unmatched and I haven't jerked to an image in the last 4 years.

I have no clue what the golden girls are.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
After being addicted to from age 7-21 my spank bank is unmatched and I haven't jerked to an image in the last 4 years.

I have no clue what the golden girls are.

7? Had to be your dad's Playboys or something. That's not really though. That's just good old fashioned nekkedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom