OT: A streak is broken. | The Boneyard

OT: A streak is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ever since I was 13, I'd be in line for checkout at the grocery store and I'd notice the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine. And every month I would think "Yes, I'd sleep with her."

That streak has now come to an end with next months cover girl, Kelly Osbourne.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/kelly-osbourne-july-cover

Quick addition would say my streak was somewhere around 380 straight covers. if you ask me? That is Ripkenesque. I think my only hope is to somehow find a way to convince myself that Kelly Osbourne, that painted little ogre, is smashable. Ugh.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I guess Miley Cyrus hadn't made the cover yet?

Reaction Score
You have to admit she looks a million times better now than she used to.

Reaction Score
She lost weight, it's amazing what makeup and airbrushing can do. She is an unattractive girl.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Thankfully, the streak of not a single one of them, KO included, sleeping with you in a million years continues unbroken.

Yeah, misread the KO as being Kevin Ollie at first and started asking myself "When the hell did Kevin Ollie ever appear on the cover of Cosmopolitan?"
Then I remembered the original post.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Ever since I was 13, I'd be in line for checkout at the grocery store and I'd notice the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine. And every month I would think "Yes, I'd sleep with her."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/kelly-osbourne-july-cover

Quick addition would say my streak was somewhere around 380 straight covers. if you ask me? That is Ripkenesque. I think my only hope is to somehow find a way to convince myself that Kelly Osbourne, that painted little ogre, is smashable. Ugh.

Does that include the Russell Brand cover?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Deep...don't lie.

Reaction Score
Does that include the Russell Brand cover?

Let me caveat that. I'm not sure I've seen every single cover....but of the ones I have seen, she's the first. And no, I did not see the Russell Brand cover.....and that being said, he's not that far away from Kelly Osbourne

Reaction Score

WTF are you looking at Cosmopolitan every month dreaming about banging the cover girl, in a fukking grocery store? Unfortunately something tells me you are older than 15.

Reaction Score
WTF are you looking at Cosmopolitan every month dreaming about banging the cover girl, in a fukking grocery store? Unfortunately something tells me you are older than 15.

There is always some lady in front of him at the checkout line asking for a price check. And it apparently happens every month.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There is always some lady in front of him at the checkout line asking for a price check. And it apparently happens every month.

"Some lady". Sure that's not Deep in drag? I heard that about him you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom