OT: 2016 NBA Draft Early Entrants | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: 2016 NBA Draft Early Entrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't believe how good Bentil turned out to be. He was fun to watch this season and I kind of hope he comes back next year for you guys.

Some of the UConn stories...

Class of 2008. We went after Brandon Jennings, and he chose Arizona before going overseas for professional basketball. Our consolation prize: Kemba Walker.

Class of 2010. We went hard after 3 of the top 10 players in the class looking for a point guard: Josh Selby, Brandon Knight and Cory Joseph. All three passed and we ended up with Shabazz Napier instead.

Class of 2011. Went for Jabarie Hinds and he ended up committing to West Virginia a couple days after Ryan Boatright committed to Huggins. Boatright decommits and ends up a Husky #thankyoujabarie
Isaiah Fox chose Arizona and we had to settle for Emeka Okafor. A bit different but Ben Gordon's dream school was Duke and they didn't think he was good enough, worked out okay for us with that class.

Reaction Score
Isaiah Fox chose Arizona and we had to settle for Emeka Okafor. A bit different but Ben Gordon's dream school was Duke and they didn't think he was good enough, worked out okay for us with that class.

These 2 really say it all in who the recruiting dominoes fall at times huh. Amazing, you never know.

I'm thinking we still have something which will change our roster for next year waiting in the wings.

Reaction Score
Some updates:

Dwayne Bacon withdrew his name and decided to return to FSU.

Cheick Diallo declared with no agent.
Demetrius Jackson declared with no agent.
Trevon Blueitt declared with no agent.

DeAndre Bembry, Devin Williams (WVU), Tim Quarterman (LSU), Stephen Zimmerman, and Wayne Selden have all declared and will each hire an agent.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here's an interesting one...

I'm really shocked how low dx and other publications have ranked him. It's hs, but after watching him in multiple games during the grind session , he looked like a legit 5 star. If he qualified for entry, I don't understand how a team wouldn't draft him late lotto or 20-30. Skal is not a better prospect

Reaction Score
I'm really shocked how low dx and other publications have ranked him. It's hs, but after watching him in multiple games during the grind session , he looked like a legit 5 star. If he qualified for entry, I don't understand how a team wouldn't draft him late lotto or 20-30. Skal is not a better prospect
Yeah, wonder if it's just Ed Smith's bad rep with all those publications rubbing off on Thon. I'm sure he'll show out in the workouts if he becomes eligible for the draft.

Reaction Score

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Grayson Allen is staying, Duke is gonna be ridiculous next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom