Olympic Teams at Harbor Yard Friday July 29th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Olympic Teams at Harbor Yard Friday July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tony, I PM'd my request for 9 tickets. Please let me know if you did not get the PM.

Reaction Score
I have reserved a section for the Boneyarders and Friends half court front rows for the doubleheader. Game 1 is at 4:00 France vs Australia and at 7:00 Canada vs USA. Tickets are for both games no single game tickets. Tickets are $34.50 plus $1.50 for handling total $36.00 for both games. I need a head count by June 20 so please if your interested PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will followup with you.

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc
I'm in for 6 tickets. Thank you. Matty

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Done Everybody shouldve received a pm message an email or phone call from me by now. I have sold over 100 tickets and will ask for more tomorrow and Im sure I will get them. For those of you interested I also have reserved tickets for the Regionals in March. I will also keep you on my Boneyard email list with updates. So thus the need for you email address so I can contact you when I am told its a go. I need payment by June 20th to cover my credit card. I really appreciate all that you guys have done to make this a success.

Thank you

Go Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Done Everybody shouldve received a pm message an email or phone call from me by now. I have sold over 100 tickets and will ask for more tomorrow and Im sure I will get them. For those of you interested I also have reserved tickets for the Regionals in March. I will also keep you on my Boneyard email list with updates. So thus the need for you email address so I can contact you when I am told its a go. I need payment by June 20th to cover my credit card. I really appreciate all that you guys have done to make this a success.

Thank you

Go Huskies

Tonyc

Tonyc, I sent a PM on Monday, requesting 2 tickets. I did not receive a PM back. Can I still get tickets??

Reaction Score
I pm'd you yesterday but haven't heard back. I'd like 2 if still available.
Thanks

Tonyc[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score
Is the ticket offer in this pinned post still valid?? I sent a PM nearly 2 weeks ago, and posted my request directly in this thread and neither have been acknowledged.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Is the ticket offer in this pinned post still valid?? I sent a PM nearly 2 weeks ago, and posted my request directly in this thread and neither have been acknowledged.
@Tonyc where you at buddy?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive replied to everybody by phone email and PM message. I just ordered more tickets I have sold over 100 already. Please PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will PM message the information back to you.

Thanks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ive replied to everybody by phone email and PM message. I just ordered more tickets I have sold over 100 already. Please PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will PM message the information back to you.

Thanks
Umm, not to me....:eek:

When you please get a chance PM me to confirm that you got my check and that we're good to go. We're looking forward to it.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
No email or PM received, but I know you got my check (and the supplemental one) so I'm going to assume we are all good.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
To the person whose rude post was deleted; how about offering to help Tony, who must be overwhelmed with requests, rather than making condescending posts?

I'll try to get a list of attendees so I can help Tony confirm. Hang in there, folks.

Incidentally, if anyone ever needs to contact me, my email is huskynan@yahoo.com I also have it in my signature line at the very bottom of all of my posts. If you would like to PM (Private Message) Tony, me, or anyone else, here are the instructions:

To PM someone, click on the person's handle (e.g. Tonyc). In posts, the name will appear on the left hand side of your screen
A box will pop up that looks like the dark box below.

upload_2016-6-26_7-21-37.png

Three rows below Tonyc's handle, you'll see some links to Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow and Ignore. Click on Start a Conversation. This will open up a box that looks like the same one you use to make a post.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. My apologies to everybody for not getting back sooner. We have over 100 attending and I have been receiving requests from every way possible. Thats why I requested PM message so I would have everyone in the same place its a little easier and it keeps everybody in one place. Between pm messages, emails, stop bys my office, tweets, etc its been a little overwhelming.

I had a problem with windows downloading windows 10 and my computer crashed twice thus for the downtime and delay. Then working in the yard the hedge clippers slipped and I now have stitches in my thumb. Im finally now and caught up.

Thanks for you patience. I have requested over 100 seats for the Regionals in March which I was assured would be no problem. In the past we have had great seats. Those of you who have sent me your email address's you are on my Boneyard email list and when Im notified I will keep you in the loop.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Tonyc Sorry to hear about your thumb. I hope it wasn't too bad.

Thanks for doing this Tony. If you hadn't offered to take get the tickets, I probably wouldn't have gone. I'm looking forward to it!

Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. My apologies to everybody for not getting back sooner. We have over 100 attending and I have been receiving requests from every way possible. Thats why I requested PM message so I would have everyone in the same place its a little easier and it keeps everybody in one place. Between pm messages, emails, stop bys my office, tweets, etc its been a little overwhelming.

I had a problem with windows downloading windows 10 and my computer crashed twice thus for the downtime and delay. Then working in the yard the hedge clippers slipped and I now have stitches in my thumb. Im finally now and caught up.

Thanks for you patience. I have requested over 100 seats for the Regionals in March which I was assured would be no problem. In the past we have had great seats. Those of you who have sent me your email address's you are on my Boneyard email list and when Im notified I will keep you in the loop.

Thank you Tonyc, I received your PM. Just my luck though, I was away for the weekend celebrating my 28th wedding anniversary with the hubs, and I missed your check deadline. Is there any leeway with the deadline, seeing there was delay getting the info to me?? I can put the check in the mail first thing in the morning. (Monday 6/27). Please let me know. Sorry to hear about your computer woes, and your yard work injury. Hope things are better. :)

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Your fine. Hope you had a nice time. Look forward to meeting both of you. I ordered more tickets. We will have over 100 people there.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
This is last call for Harbor Yard Tickets We have over 100 people attending. The tickets are $40 for both games. Anyone still interested please let me know. If I havent responded to you yet please let me know. I believe Im responded to everyone.

Thanks

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Nice DT interview on NBC Connecticut evening news. Guess Team USA is at the practice facility today?

Reaction Score
I will be there....My daughter got me tickets for my birthday!!!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
When I receive them. Looking for them to be delivered this week then I have to arrange setting accordingly, I am still waiting on a few people to sent me a check name address etc, . I hope to have the tickets in the mail no later then Monday.

Reaction Score
When I receive them. Looking for them to be delivered this week then I have to arrange setting accordingly, I am still waiting on a few people to sent me a check name address etc, . I hope to have the tickets in the mail no later then Monday.

Thanks - I wasn't sure of the timeframe and wasn't sure if should be concerned that I hadn't received them yet. I am SOOOOO looking forward to some good basketball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom