Olympic Teams at Harbor Yard Friday July 29th | The Boneyard

Olympic Teams at Harbor Yard Friday July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I have reserved a section for the Boneyarders and Friends half court front rows for the doubleheader. Game 1 is at 4:00 France vs Australia and at 7:00 Canada vs USA. Tickets are for both games no single game tickets. Tickets are $34.50 plus $1.50 for handling total $36.00 for both games. I need a head count by June 20 so please if your interested PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will followup with you.

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Tony: I'd like one ticket s'il vous plait. Merci beaucoup. I don't know why I used French.
Thanks,
Steve
Also, I don't know what 'PM message' is, so I hope this will suffice.

Reaction Score
PM'd you, but just covering all my basis. I would like 5 tickets and have dropped a check in the mail to you today. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I would like 1 ticket. I also don't know how to send a PM message. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I have reserved a section for the Boneyarders and Friends half court front rows for the doubleheader. Game 1 is at 4:00 France vs Australia and at 7:00 Canada vs USA. Tickets are for both games no single game tickets. Tickets are $34.50 plus $1.50 for handling total $36.00 for both games. I need a head count by June 20 so please if your interested PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will followup with you.

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Tony, I responded yesterday indicated I would like 6 tickets.
I would send you a check if you can send me your address.
My e mail is rosemarieeyermann@comcast.net

If you email me your info I will mail out a check by weekend time.
Thanks

Rose

Reaction Score
Tony, I think i PM'd you yesterday, but I'm not sure I did it right. I'd like 6 tix.

Thanks so much for doing this

(Maybe someone could recap the PM procedure.)

Reaction Score

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Reaction Score

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Tony, Like wise don't know how to PM but I would like Two tickets. I did start a conversation with my contact info if its PMing?? Thank You for your effort.
Bob

Reaction Score

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc

Can you sign me up for two tickets? What's the next step?

Reaction Score
I had requested 6 tickets from you .
However, the Presale started today at the arena so I went ahead and bought what I needed. Anyone who wants to Presale the code is hoops. They go on sale for general public next week.

Thanks for the offer. Please cancel the request form Rose

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I had requested 6 tickets from you .
However, the Presale started today at the arena so I went ahead and bought what I needed. Anyone who wants to Presale the code is hoops. They go on sale for general public next week.

Thanks for the offer. Please cancel the request form Rose
are you front and center?

Reaction Score
Section 115 7 rows up.
Had a good selection since they were going on sale at 10:00am today Presale.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Just got word today that the ticket prices have changed. They have gone up so the new price including handling will be $40. Harbor Yard apologized on a phone call this afternoon. We still have the best seats in the house.
are you front and center?
yes front rows half court everybody else will be sitting behind us.

Reaction Score
Just got word today that the ticket prices have changed. They have gone up so the new price including handling will be $40. Harbor Yard apologized on a phone call this afternoon. We still have the best seats in the house.

yes front rows half court everybody else will be sitting behind us.

oops, already mailed a check. Will send a supplemental one on Monday.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
oops, already mailed a check. Will send a supplemental one on Monday.
Yeah but how did you know where to send? I haven't received a response yet from the PM

Reaction Score

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc
Tony, would like two tickets to the games. Looking forward to it.
Thanks
Sam

Reaction Score
Would like one ticket...aisle seat.... I tried "starting a conversation." ...not sure it went through. ....

Reaction Score

Mods please pin.

Thanks.

Tonyc
How do I pay for the two tickets I requested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom