Old News on Kasongo | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Old News on Kasongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This thread...

Maybe you could liven it up by telling us about how you're going to make chicken marsala tonight with a side of green beans.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Maybe you could liven it up by telling us about how you're going to make chicken marsala tonight with a side of green beans.

Damn, that sounds good. I actually think i will make chicken marsala with italian green beans tonight.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Don't forget your satin pants.
For the record, I cant' stand Steely Dan. Had free tickets a few weeks ago in Reno and blew it off. Heard it was a good show but not my cup of tea.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For the record, I cant' stand Steely Dan. Had free tickets a few weeks ago in Reno and blew it off. Heard it was a good show but not my cup of tea.
No problem with me; lots of my friends can't stand them, either.

But for the record, that was a Dove reference (for those who have been here long enough to remember), not a Steely Dan reference.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Another place, another time. And I would jazz up the green beans with mushrooms and parmesan and then accompany the dish with a long grain rice.

Reaction Score
That's why Viking joined.......lol............

Kidding Vikeman all good here :D.......hope the weather holds up for 3 good luck!
Steely Dan is pretty good, and I'm kind of old, went to see them at the Civic Center like 20 years ago.
But not good enough to take over kosango's thread! It's like Kosango is that SUV that was getting swarmed by Steely Dan bikers.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
No problem with me; lots of my friends can't stand them, either.

But for the record, that was a Dove reference (for those who have been here long enough to remember), not a Steely Dan reference.
I've been on the various incarnations of these sites since the late 90's and don't remember the satin pants reference. Just figured someone who liked steely dan might favor them. ;)

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Another place, another time. And I would jazz up the green beans with mushrooms and parmesan and then accompany the dish with a long grain rice.

Steely Dan is pretty good, and I'm kind of old, went to see them at the Civic Center like 20 years ago.
But not good enough to take over kosango's thread! It's like Kosango is that SUV that was getting swarmed by Steely Dan bikers.

Yeah, except there are TWENTY SEVEN different Kasongo threads, including:

Kasongo Leaning Towards UConn!
Kasongo Picks Oregon!
Kasongo Tweets He's Undecided!
Kasongo Part Two!
New on Kasongo
Really New on Kasongo
Kasongo Still Uncommitted?
What's Up with Kasongo?
Kasongo Part Twelve
Kasongo Likes Tim Horton's

I think one of these can afford to get hijacked.

Reaction Score
Some people would apparently prefer a New New Kasongo thread.

I think I'd prefer a thread that has Kasongo's name in it to actually talk about Kasongo.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Ray needs to understand that it's a dangerous world out there and if he makes a bad decision now, he could be accosted by old guys with waving canes wearing "Steely Dan T-shirts."

Reaction Score
Yeah, except there are TWENTY SEVEN different Kasongo threads, including:

Kasongo Leaning Towards UConn!
Kasongo Picks Oregon!
Kasongo Tweets He's Undecided!
Kasongo Part Two!
New on Kasongo
Really New on Kasongo
Kasongo Still Uncommitted?
What's Up with Kasongo?
Kasongo Part Twelve
Kasongo Likes Tim Horton's

I think one of these can afford to get hijacked.
Someone should lock them all up and make one new thread called simply "KING KASONGO"

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I think I'd prefer a thread that has Kasongo's name in it to actually talk about Kasongo.

Soon there will be a new Kasongo Finally Picks Oregon thread. That will make you happy.

Reaction Score
Kasongo's opine on Steely Dan........not Canadian enough aaaaayee
Kasongo talks old Canadian musicians to enlighten yarders who seem to be a wee bit off topic...........Joni Mitchell , Paul Anka, Celine Dion, David Clayton-Thomas, Bruce Cockburn, Brian Adams, Michael Buble, Anne Murry, Sarah McLachian K.D. Lang and Neil Young

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Soon there will be a new Kasongo Finally Picks Oregon thread. That will make you happy.
Or:
Kasongo Gives Up Basketball To Focus On Old White Guy Music

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Im in class and can only browse this thread lightly while appearing to pay attention to the instructor. Holy Fruck did you guys go off the rails.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Kasongo's opine on Steely Dan........not Canadian enough aaaaayee
Kasongo talks old Canadian musicians to enlighten yarders who seem to be a wee bit off topic...........Joni Mitchell , Paul Anka, Celine Dion, David Clayton-Thomas, Bruce Cockburn, Brian Adams, Michael Buble, Anne Murry, Sarah McLachian K.D. Lang and Neil Young

Gordon Lightfoot is coming to get you! Also, Rush!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom