Oklahoma at Baylor 9PM FS1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma at Baylor 9PM FS1

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I do think easttexastrash does under value Chou. I see more value in here based on what has been said. I'm telling you once she can get rolling again they will be hard to beat.

However, I respect ett for their opinion because Natalie had been going through a slump and it happens. She is only a Sophomore and I think the best is yet to come.

I surely thing she was missed against OU. We needed a steadying effect, which Chou provides. I agree that just because a player does not score a lot does not mean that they are not of great value to the flow of the offense.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I agree that the game last night shows that Chou's value extends beyond her box score numbers. She rarely makes bad decisions on the court, and often seems to know where the play is going on defense before it happens. Having her outside threat would've been a big help, especially when playing without Brown.

Well said. I agree that Baylor needed Chou last night. There is a reason that Mulkey has her starting.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Last year against Texas she scored 35 points on 12 FGA. In the Mississippi State loss she scored 27 on 13 FGA. That is serious efficiency. She is not stealing opportunities if she makes the shots. Now if she took 25 shots to score 30 points, that would be a different story. The key is if a team decides to pack the paint to lock her down, she has to find the open man. Iowa State tried that strategy, but didn't have the athletes to gt back out on the perimeter. At one point we led that game 43-6.

Baylor has 4 players averaging double figures and two at 8.5 each. Cox and Brown have both taken 277 shots this season with Wallace at 201, Cohen at 165, Morris at 162 and Chou at 162.

Brown is certainly not taking shots away from others.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
nice to see Morris and Richards getting some good minutes as freshmen.......sigh......

I was skeptical of Richards at the beginning of the season but she is one of those players is always around the ball making something happen. I lover her energy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom