Oh dear, Tiffany | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oh dear, Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Ms. Clarke shot 50% per espn box. Since I'm watching sandhill cranes roost on the Platte river in Nebraska, anyone have some insight on the game she played? (I'm up in 6hrs to watch the cranes wake up.)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Ms. Clarke shot 50% per espn box. Since I'm watching sandhill cranes roost on the Platte river in Nebraska, anyone have some insight on the game she played? (I'm up in 6hrs to watch the cranes wake up.)
Clark had been averaging nearly a double-double - she matched her 16-17 ppg average, but was held to (2) boards. Vandy had few 2nd chance opportunities as we went BIG. Also took away their guards and any offensive rhythm. Great coaching/scouting and the horse power to get the job done. ADVANCE!

Clark will be an effective power forward in the WNBA.

arch

Reaction Score
Gi
I had a good laugh when I first saw that statement from Tiffany. No Tiffany you have never played a team like UCONN.
Give her credit, she stuck to her story (almost word for word) even after being blown out.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Gi
Give her credit, she stuck to her story (almost word for word) even after being blown out.

I thought the same thing when I read her post-game quotes...

Made me laugh.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She didn't get a lot of good looks and to her credit she didn't force many shots once she realized she couldn't overpower the Huskies. Clarke got some garbage points by hanging around the basket, something a senior would know to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom