Official Pound the Pirates Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official Pound the Pirates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's kind of annoying that Shirreffs is faking on every handoff. Everything we do has some element of faking going on. Just run the plays well and stop worrying about deception all the time.

Reaction Score
BS should have taken off early on third down. Lots of room on that one. Needs to pick his spots. Great kick though.

Reaction Score
It's kind of annoying that Shirreffs is faking on every handoff. Everything we do has some element of faking going on. Just run the plays well and stop worrying about deception all the time.
Most of the games this year have been fake.

Reaction Score
Offensive play calling is so predictable I can't stand it. BS has been off the mark for the last two games, he can't get the ball where it needs to be.

Reaction Score
Apparently it's expecting too much for this offense to execute. I'm beginning to recognize that.

[UPDATE] Of course they start to execute right before I post a rant about poor execution.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What a catch by Mayala to make up for previous inconsistency. Hope he's alright.

Reaction Score
Offensive play calling is so predictable I can't stand it. BS has been off the mark for the last two games, he can't get the ball where it needs to be.
While I do agree with you, it was a heck of a throw by BS to Mayala, especially to stay in the pocket with the pressure coming. He stayed in there, delivered a great throw, and took the hit. Hopefully that'll give him some confidence back, calm some nerves, and he'll start to complete some of those easier throws that he's missed tonight.

Reaction Score
I. Jones caught the ball on Molefonwu. This. Kid needs to fix his coverage skills. And
While I do agree with you, it was a heck of a throw by BS to Mayala, especially to stay in the pocket with the pressure coming. He stayed in there, delivered a great throw, and took the hit. Hopefully that'll give him some confidence back, calm some nerves, and he'll start to complete some of those easier throws that he's missed tonight.

Yea he needs to be more consistent, the whole team does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom