Notre Dame-Baylor [game thread] | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame-Baylor [game thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I really want Baylor to win (not just because I hate ND) but because I would love to see a Louisville-Baylor rematch.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
You cannot call an intentional foul when there is a play on the ball.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
This is ridiculous.

I feel really bad for the Baylor players. They are getting robbed.

Let the players decide the game.

Shame on the refs!

Reaction Score
Question about the Technicaal on Mulkey.........how is McBride shooting the technicals. She was not in the game when it was called, she was at the scorer table waiting to come in and entered after the t was called. I can't imagine a technical can be called and the a coach can sub in a player to shoot them...maybe I'm wrong but that a lousy rule if it is correct.
Other than that does anybody really think the NCAA and refs are gloing to let anybody other than UConn & ND advance to the finals...they been waiting all year for that match-up

Reaction Score
This is why I watched all year praying ND didn't lose any games this year. Could you imagine having us play out there and being jobbed if they ever slipped down to a 2? Oy!

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what a rigged basketball game looks like. Until tonight.

That intentional foul call was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Baylor's 2 big kids around the basket have the touch of a bull in a china closet. Just terrible big play

Reaction Score
Question about the Technicaal on Mulkey....how is McBride shooting the technicals. She was not in the game when it was called, she was at the scorer table waiting to come in and entered after the t was called. I can't imagine a technical can be called and the a coach can sub in a player to shoot them...maybe I'm wrong but that a lousy rule if it is correct.
Other than that does anybody really think the NCAA and refs are gloing to let anybody other than UConn & ND advance to the finals...they been waiting all year for that match-up
That is what we have been thinking here at our house. They have been yapping about the 2 undefeated for weeks now.

Reaction Score
I'll bet Mulkey winds up having to miss the first game of the tournament next year after she talks to the press after the game.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Ugh. My disdain for ND has grown exponentially this game. Baylor really deserved a 1 seed over Tennessee and SC, and instead they got stuck in a top 1 seed's bracket, playing them at home.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
If Kim goes bonkers on the refs in the post game presser, the NCAA is going to have to suspend her again. Can't criticize the refs.

Reaction Score
It is beyond obvious to any fair minded invidual that the officiating in this game redefines incompetence. These three - especially the younger of the two Caucasian fellows should never be allowed to referee a Division I game again. After this - they should all be released.

Wow - I can truly say I've never seen anything like this. This makes Olympic figure skating look beyond reproach...

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Despite my dislike of ND, you never want to see a player go down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom