Nothing on Deshon Fox? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nothing on Deshon Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes I wonder how tinted some of our posters glasses are on this board? Look, I love all of our players as much as most of you. Especially the ones that play their entire careers at UConn through some very tough seasons, but expecting a guy like Foxx to be an NFL type player (even a tryout) is a bit much. He showed a couple of flashes on a bad team, that is it, nothing more.

Where have you been? You could post in the thread again and Maybe say I was wrong or I promise to stop being a know it all jacka$$

Reaction Score
I don't mean to be a dick. But can we spell the players names right? Especially when they are in a thread title? I find it disrespectful.

Money - Maybe you wouldn't be such a dick if you actually read a few more responses beyond the original post .... :rolleyes:

I'll copy it into this post to save you the effort ... :p

Of course auto correct removed the 2nd x .....

I don't even want an apology ... just an IPA draft at the next home game ... :cool:

Reaction Score
Kgun7 said:
Money - Maybe you wouldn't be such a dick if you actually read a few more responses beyond the original post .... :rolleyes: I'll copy it into this post to save you the effort ... :p I don't even want an apology ... just an IPA draft at the next home game ... :cool:

I'm always up for buying a beer. Come find me.

But autocorrect does a lot of things. I just spend the time fixing it. Especially when it comes to names. Each to his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom