Nothing From KML? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Nothing From KML?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am really starting to smile for a change regarding kml contributing. I pray it bulds up more confidence.

One of these days she is gonna break through that wall in a big way. The kid is a fighter. Uconn blood flowing through her veins.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
KML needs to get half of Alysha Clark's minutes, the last 8 games Clark has been terrible, Sue is getting more rebounds then Alysha who plays the forward spot. Alysha has less assists then Stewie, and Steals, and she isn't a great scorer, or defender, so its time for Jenny to make some adjustments.

You trashed Clark's rebounding stats in another thread..... yet while Mosqueda- Lewis has played better the last 3 games.... in terms of rebounding... she has 1 more rebound than me. :cool: I guess all the Seattle SF's are allergic to grabbing rebounds. :rolleyes:

Once again the stats breakdown. It's hard for me to see the argument for Clark playing over KML:

KML is last on the Storm in rebounds per 36 minutes at just 1.6 reb/36. Compared to Clark at 4.1 reb/36. Clark is at 2.4 assists/36, KML at 2.3. Clark is at 0.9 steals/36 and KML is 0.4. Clark is getting more rebounds more assists and more steals thank KML.

Meanwhile, KML is averaging 4.3 fouls/36 compared to 3.9 for Clark and 3.1 turnovers/36 compared to 1.5 for Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom