Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
mark Kellogg from wvu is trying to get ms Berry to come up for a visit next weekend or weekend after.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Per Raoul:

Interesting array of finalists:
  • Three Ivy League schools;
  • One ACC
  • A few soon-to-be former Pac 12 schools.

Given that Oregon had no post season and Coach Kelly Graves is going to be back in 2024-25, she's now his 2nd commit in 2025.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

That's amazing a player ranked #15 in her class is from Colfax, WA. Wow. Very small and very rural.

What's with Iowa's sudden recruiting prowess in the Northwest? Maybe that Regional in Seattle last year is really paying dividends for them.

Matthew1589

Iowa Hawkeye Grad and Fan
Reaction Score
That's amazing a player ranked #15 in her class is from Colfax, WA. Wow. Very small and very rural.

What's with Iowa's sudden recruiting prowess in the Northwest? Maybe that Regional in Seattle last year is really paying dividends for them.
The Seattle Regional certainly didn't hurt but I think it is just all the recent success over the last 6 years. I don't think Brynn has any connections to the state but Ava Heiden ('24 commit from Oregon) does. '25 Layla Hays from Alaska took an official visit in February, her aunt Leah Magner played at Iowa on one of coach Bluder's first teams.

Reaction Score
Per Raoul:

Interesting array of finalists:
  • Three Ivy League schools;
  • One ACC
  • A few soon-to-be former Pac 12 schools.

Given that Oregon had no post season and Coach Kelly Graves is going to be back in 2024-25, she's now his 2nd commit in 2025.

Barhoum is a nice recruit …3 point shooter and good all around guard. But I can’t help but think that this is a Graves’ gambit to lure Barhoum’s teammate Jazzy Davidson, Hoopgurlz #2 down I-5 to Eugene. Might help. I hope so. Still smarting about losing out on an Oregon high schooler named Cameron Brink a few years ago.

Reaction Score

She has alot of other visits still planned over the next couple of months.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
A commitment for Middle Tennessee....

(Courtesy of Raoul)

Reaction Score
Imari Berry recently followed a few Louisville players & coaches. Louisville and Jeff Walz are great at developing guards, would make for a nice destination if Kenny Brooks doesn’t get her to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Imari Berry recently followed a few Louisville players & coaches. Louisville and Jeff Walz are great at developing guards, would make for a nice destination if Kenny Brooks doesn’t get her to Kentucky.
She's either visiting Louisville now or has just finished a visit according to her post on instagram.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Ok Tar Heel fans - per the UNC roster online, it's at 14 now, with 5 players eligible for covid year, and today's the W deadline to declare. Any thoughts?
@cancontent

Well, you'd have to think Coach Banghart approved this reclassification, so she's got to know who is coming and going. Hence, time to check with Raoul and/or Ms. Goodman or Mitch Northam (The Next) on a consistent basis.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
@cancontent

Well, you'd have to think Coach Banghart approved this reclassification, so she's got to know who is coming and going. Hence, time to check with Raoul and/or Ms. Goodman or Mitch Northam (The Next) on a consistent basis.
#23 ranked player from 2025 class, 5-9 PG, so that takes away my though of you know who. Well, until the remaining seniors announce ...

Dillon77

Reaction Score
#23 ranked player from 2025 class, 5-9 PG, so that takes away my though of you know who. Well, until the remaining seniors announce ...
Stay tuned ;)

Reaction Score
@cancontent

Agreed and with Paris transferring out, it sort of makes sense. With the deadline for declaring for the WNBA draft being today (even though it seems shady to do it April 1st ;)), things should crystalize later today.

Reaction Score
Never thought that Strong would end up in Baton Rouge anyway.
It is inconceivable to me that Allison Feaster's kid would ever play for someone like Mulkey. Or be seriously enticed by the antics of someone like Redus.

Good luck to Sarah at UConn, UNC, or Duke!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom