Non-Key Tweets | Page 861 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
It has to be a continuation of this they brought it up last session
It is, but they haven’t dealt with it yet. They are still investigating. Maybe they are talking about their findings or just an update.

Reaction Score
You didn't defend it. Defending it would be fine -- at least you'd be taking a stand. What I accused you of doing -- because it's what you did -- was engage in whataboutism. You implied we don't have to be worried about it or discussing it because someone else did something bad as well.
The circumstances at NW have zero to do with what happened at Penn State and vice versa. That's the reason it's not worth discussing. I'm not bothered by the cheap shots; this is the internet after all. What I am bothered by is that an otherwise good board is perpetuating a lazy narrative worthy of fans of little brother schools like Pitt or Rutgers. Something bad happens anywhere, compare it to Penn State. The only valid comparison is that they are universities whose athletic teams compete in the same conference. Everything else is irrelevant.

Reaction Score

I’m pretty sure this guy pays for the blue check and not sure how reliable he is. He’s prob another GSwm

My God. You couldn't be more obvious in making up a quote if you tried. Even if it was credible that our boosters know something about this -- hint, it isn't -- the thought that a booster would not just answer a reporter's question but spew out what is clearly a press release focused not mostly on UConn but Yormark's basketball dreams for the future is absurd. Williams has now lost any credibility with me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom