Non-Key Tweets | Page 845 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Did the scholarship limit help??
Obviously from the dominance of a handful teams it didn’t work. That’s because of their organizational and recruiting advantages. However more kids played in games . There might even be pro players who blossomed because they actually got a chance to play at lower level school instead of being a guy who never got his uniform dirty.
Kid need to play to get better .

Reaction Score
I think Yormark should convince the Big 12 to invite UConn to spite the ACC and make them irrelevant in BB.

Reaction Score
Well the Cromwell Open is coming up next week so this would time well against the Big East leak which happened there last time.
And Bill Murray is going to be there. Things are lining up.
Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
Between UConn and WVU, adding Pitt is basically a slam dunk inevitability. It’s easily the best brand of the NE teams and they have a good Big 12 fit. Not sure about Cuse in terms of value to that conference

Reaction Score
Between UConn and WVU, adding Pitt is basically a slam dunk inevitability. It’s easily the best brand of the NE teams and they have a good Big 12 fit. Not sure about Cuse in terms of value to that conference
Reviving the Backyard Brawl would be nice for the conference.

So, the conferences 2 biggest rivalries would be the aforementioned Brawl and the ConFlict.

I jest, getting this in before someone gets butthurt and names off their list of whatever they think tops those.

Last edited:

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
Reviving the Backyard Brawl would be nice for the conference.

So, the conferences 2 biggest rivalries would be the aforementioned Brawl and the ConFlict.

I jest, getting this in before someone gets butthurt and names off their list of whatever they think tops those.
I’m actually excited about the Civil ConFLiCT now. Central Florida fans have been acting so high and mighty on social media with regard to adding UConn. I’d love for them to be beat down like the pissant C-USA upstarts they are

Reaction Score
For a little while... Being on an island will suck. If it happens, I really hope the Big XII long-term plan is to add Louisville, Pitt and Cuse.

An eastern division of:

UConn
WVU
Cinci
UCF
Pitt
Syracuse
Louisville
+Whatever

Would make this a great long-term home
Basically the Big East football conference circa 2005-2012, minus Rutgers and swapping out USF for UCF… Looks good to me…

Reaction Score
Yes we're much better off being on an island with no travel partners or regional opponents. That worked out great last time.

Those schools want(ed) us to wither and die, and have not supported us at all. Why does anyone think they can be our partners or be trusted in the future? Pitt was most egregious during the Big East breakup and Vile worked hard to take a spot away from us. We may, emphasis on may, have a group who wants us, yet we pine for those schools trying to bury us.

Is it not clear? They dont want to be our partners.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
Except for the $40 million annually on the table with a B12 invite. Other than that, it’s all fun and games.
Yeah, I'm sure the Big 12 will decline to invite UConn because I was mean about UCF on the Yard. Get real lol

Reaction Score
Those schools want(ed) us to wither and die, and have not supported us at all. Why does anyone think they can be our partners or be trusted in the future? Pitt was most egregious during the Big East breakup and Vile worked hard to take a spot away from us. We may, emphasis on may, have a group who wants us, yet we pine for those schools trying to bury us.

Is it not clear? They dont want to be our partners.
Lol they didn't "want us to die"

They snaked us, sure, but they were just looking out for their best interest. It's clear that our incompetent administration just got outplayed and wasn't as forward thinking as other schools. We have no one to blame but ourselves (and BC, because BC can rot and die forever)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom