Non-Key Tweets | Page 710 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
MSMoose ‏@MSM00SE Sep 30
Seems this rivalry that stemmed from nowhere had a plan all along. Amazing.

MSMoose ‏@MSM00SE · Sep 30
colleague of mine swears Fox is "drooling" at proposition of adding a new rivalry to #Big12. #UCF and #Uconn only candidates with one.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Is Ms. Moose aware that UCF went to great lengths to let everyone know that they have nothing to do with this rivalry?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is Ms. Moose aware that UCF went to great lengths to let everyone know that they have nothing to do with this rivalry?
Are you aware, Ms. Moose is mocking us?

On a day that could range from mild disappointment to utter devastation, I find it to be a funny shot from a current conference rival.

Last edited:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
So I obviously don't believe any of that for a second and I'm sure he is mocking us, but in an alternate reality how hilarious would it be if that did happen and the "ConFLiCT" was cited.

Bobby D you sand baggin' son of a bitch.

Reaction Score
MSMoose ‏@MSM00SE · 23m23 minutes ago
Items on Big 12 agenda from what i'm told:
Decision to table expansion
CCG format
no timetable on GOR decision

MSMoose ‏@MSM00SE · 23m23 minutes ago
BYU tv deciding to air Big 12 press conference is pure "blind hope for expansion", source also said.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 2h2 hours ago
We @flugempire do not expect any new info coming in today from OU Contacts..but if it does we will forward it ASAP.

OU Contacts do not believe OU will be in favor of any UH +1 combo's.
OU was willing to support UH +3 (UCONN/UC/BYU) but package flamed out

OU Contacts believe Oklahoma will walk away from any B12 Resolution today for 2016.

If resolution does happen on B12 expansion today...we will be open for getting flamed.
Wide open.

Oklahoma's Goal of total B12 Reform (CCG+Exp+B12N) fell short.
Next OU goal is to keep 2024 exit ramp clear for PAC/SEC/B10.

@BoomOUUpdated
Again...we are opened to getting flamed if incorrect.
If BYU gets invite today from B12 then we were wrong.

@adamwride @BoomOUUpdated
BYU TV being there is interesting...no doubt.

Reaction Score
MSMoose ‏@MSM00SE · Sep 30
#Big12 word is league wants to exercise "rivalry" language in expansion proposition. UC/UH dont fit criteria. Guess who does:

CtnHIx7WgAEqCg_.jpg

MSMoose posts on the Cincy board. Not sure if he is a Cincy fan.

This twitter account is not the same as the MS Moose poster on the Cincy board. This is likely a troll account someone created to mess with people.

Reaction Score
Supposedly BYU and Cincy media and representatives there supposedly, maybe they got early word they are the choices. Don't like our chances to be honest at this point.

Cincinnati and BYU Media and Reps at Big 12 Expansion Meeting

We @flugempire do not expect any new info coming in today from OU Contacts..but if it does we will forward it ASAP.

OU Contacts do not believe OU will be in favor of any UH +1 combo's.
OU was willing to support UH +3 (UCONN/UC/BYU) but package flamed out

OU Contacts believe Oklahoma will walk away from any B12 Resolution today for 2016.

If resolution does happen on B12 expansion today...we will be open for getting flamed.
Wide open.

Oklahoma's Goal of total B12 Reform (CCG+Exp+B12N) fell short.
Next OU goal is to keep 2024 exit ramp clear for PAC/SEC/B10.

@BoomOUUpdated
Again...we are opened to getting flamed if incorrect.
If BYU gets invite today from B12 then we were wrong.

@adamwride @BoomOUUpdated
BYU TV being there is interesting...no doubt.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People obsessing over the fact that BYU TV and Cincy Media are in attendance. It means absolutely nothing.

Big 12 expansion is the biggest story that the Cincy media has been covering for the past 4 years. They would be nuts not to be in attendance for this announcement regardless of what it is. It's their JOB to be there, much like I can guarantee that there will be other out of town media from expansion candidate markets there.

As for BYU TV, even though it's a non-profit, the mission of the network is to draw ratings. What better way to draw ratings than to broadcast the Big 12 announcement? The ratings are the same if the news is positive, negative or neutral.

It's going to be a long day with a lot of ridiculous information coming out from legit and non-legit sources. Some of it may be worth freaking out over.

Reading tea leaves based on media attendance for this press conference is definitely not one of them.

Reaction Score
People obsessing over the fact that BYU TV and Cincy Media are in attendance. It means absolutely nothing.

Big 12 expansion is the biggest story that the Cincy media has been covering for the past 4 years. They would be nuts not to be in attendance for this announcement regardless of what it is. It's their JOB to be there, much like I can guarantee that there will be other out of town media from expansion candidate markets there.

As for BYU TV, even though it's a non-profit, the mission of the network is to draw ratings. What better way to draw ratings than to broadcast the Big 12 announcement? The ratings are the same if the news is positive, negative or neutral.

It's going to be a long day with a lot of ridiculous information coming out from legit and non-legit sources. Some of it may be worth freaking out over.

Reading tea leaves based on media attendance for this press conference is definitely not one of them.

If you read that article closer, that's not just media reps, it includes school officials, and that would be a big deal. But one source, who knows if actually true.

Reaction Score
If you read that article closer, that's not just media reps, it includes school officials, and that would be a big deal. But one source, who knows if actually true.

It's Austin Cox saying it and he offers no attribution to the claim that reps are attending.

This is what he says:

What we do know is that both the University of Cincinnati and Brigham Young University have representatives (employees of the universities) in Dallas, Texas - where the announcement is being made on Big 12 expansion - as you read this.​

So literally no sources.

Reaction Score
It's Austin Cox saying it and he offers no attribution to the claim that reps are attending.

This is what he says:

What we do know is that both the University of Cincinnati and Brigham Young University have representatives (employees of the universities) in Dallas, Texas - where the announcement is being made on Big 12 expansion - as you read this.​

So literally no sources.

Cox is a tool... (yes, intended). His credibility w/ the whole ESPN/AP are lying about Memphis killed any minimal shred of internet credibility he has as a blogger.

Reaction Score

This is what he says:

So literally no sources.

Cox is a tool... (yes, intended). His credibility w/ the whole ESPN/AP are lying about Memphis killed any minimal shred of internet credibility he has as a blogger.

Kirk Bohls@kbohls 3 mins ago
Newspapers from Houston, Cincinnati, Colorado expected to be here in DFW Airport. Schools didn't send reps, I'm told.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't Jacobs pay his own way so he can revel in UConn's misery, you'd think he'd love that

Yep. If every Connecticut paper wasn't teetering on bankruptcy right now, I'm sure our guys would be down there too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No. I was not aware. I take the Twitteratti at face value because I think they really believe the crazy stuff they say.
You've been reading too many whaler posts my friend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom