Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Duke giving Boeheim a chance to make the tourney. Paying back his buddy

Reaction Score
Admittedly I don't watch 'Cuse BBall but apples does not fall far from tree. Boeheim's are whiney bitche$ ......all of them.

Reaction Score
Admit it if you're rooting for Cuse. I am. No doubt
I find myself rooting for them as well. Not a fun team to root for though.

If Duke loses to THIS Cuse team minus their best player, it would be a horrifically embarassing loss. And, somehow, it wouldn't even be their most humiliating loss in the last 7 days.

Reaction Score
Admit it if you're rooting for Cuse. I am. No doubt
As much as I hate Duke, I can not bring myself to root for this whiny bunch from Syracuse... Just watched both Jimmy Boeheim and Joe Girard whine about foul calls that were... actual fouls.

And Boeheim wouldn't stop talking, despite the replay showing he obviously raked Banchero's arm. I can't root for whiny little boetches... sorry, I just can't do it.

Especially not the ones from Canada with the head whiny nose-picker who couldn't admit that his son punched the FSU player right in the stomach yesterday... INTENTIONALLY.

Reaction Score
I find myself rooting for them as well. Not a fun team to root for though.

If Duke loses to THIS Cuse team minus their best player, it would be a horrifically embarassing loss. And, somehow, it wouldn't even be their most humiliating loss in the last 7 days.
Ha. True. Sad. I think I'd like to see Duke fans cry again. That's my main motivation.

Reaction Score
As much as I hate Duke, I can not bring myself to root for this whiny bunch from Syracuse... Just watched both Jimmy Boeheim and Joe Girard whine about foul calls that were... actual fouls.

And Boeheim wouldn't stop talking, despite the replay showing he obviously raked Banchero's arm. I can't root for whiny little boetches... sorry, I just can't do it.
I like the spelling. Very clever. But everytime they show a Duke fan in the audience It looks like a kid whose parents said "ok honey. You can move to Williamsburg and we'll pay your rent until you're 30. But then you have to get a job and learn some responsibility:" I want that kid to feel loss.

Reaction Score
No I can't root for Cuse, want them out of it today, Duke winning the ACC tournament doesn't really matter to me.
Are you scared fate would have us meet them as a tourney 12 seed if they win ACC?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Duke shooting this game away to Cuse. Letting Cuse bigs out hustle them lol

Reaction Score
I think we would absolutely destroy this Syracuse team.
Just to expound on this - Cuse is 348th in the country in Offensive Rebounds given up per game. We are 3rd in the country in total Offensive Rebounds per game. Not too hard to do the math there.

Plus, we aren't as bad of a 3-point shooting team as one might think. 35% on the season, good for 86th nationally, which is obviously well above average.

Reaction Score
this one is over. would have been a "feel good" loss for cuse if they hadn't underperformed all season.

shocking how much better they look with symir torrence in there -- basically the exact same story as richmond last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom