2024 Recruiting: - Nolan Traore | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Nolan Traore

Reaction Score
Traore and McNeeley would be an insane haul. We’d be very young but talented as hell. AK and Diarra would be extremely important from a leadership perspective

Reaction Score
We don't have real traction or you don't like the fit? Something else?

If he's coming to play in the US, every team in America is going to give him a call. There's no real evidence we're a player here.

Reaction Score
If he's coming to play in the US, every team in America is going to give him a call. There's no real evidence we're a player here.
If every team gives him a call. Why wouldn’t the 2x defending national champions who run the most innovative offense in the country be a player? We may not get him. But if Hurley reaches out I think we’ll be a “player”.

And whose the international guy Borges was referring to.

Reaction Score
If every team gives him a call. Why wouldn’t the 2x defending national champions who run the most innovative offense in the country be a player? We may not get him. But if Hurley reaches out I think we’ll be a “player”.

Of course we could be a player. I'm saying there's no actual evidence we have.

Reaction Score
Of course we could be a player. I'm saying there's no actual evidence we have.
I read it wrong. I thought you said “won’t be”.

Nothing to see here

Reaction Score

Especially if NIL is either a non factor or only a very slight one.

Reaction Score
He didn't say he's coming here. He said we are recruiting him. It's not his fault if other people started making up lineups with the guy already penciled in

I'm aware.

Reaction Score
Wait, I thought one guy said “involved” and @husky429 said there’s no evidence of us being involved.

I surmised that Matrim saying we reached out is being involved.

Am I missing something?

Doesn't mean anything until it's public.

Reaction Score
In summary, it’s too early for anyone to know anything about where this kid might be going or even if he’ll definitively even be coming to the States. Maybe he’ll be original and go to Duke or Kentucky…I mean, Arkansas.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I’d say just let it play out
Doesn't mean anything until it's public.

I think the point of this thread is to start discussing the possibility and intrigue of him as a UConn recruit?

Isn’t that why we have threads on UConn targets, whether it’s the first time we’ve reached out or the 50th, we talk about the interest we have in UConn recruiting him…?

Reaction Score
I think the point of this thread is to start discussing the possibility and intrigue of him as a UConn recruit?

Isn’t that why we have threads on UConn targets, whether it’s the first time we’ve reached out or the 50th, we talk about the interest we have in UConn recruiting him…?

Don't really want to continue this. Feel free to DM me if you want. 'Yard won't let me start DM's cause I'm on the bad boy list.

Reaction Score
Does anyone here know why France has become such a hotbed of basketball talent?

Reaction Score
Does anyone here know why France has become such a hotbed of basketball talent?

Early NBA success, the gov't and club teams have invested heavily. Population is more than most European countries. Also, tons of immigrants.

Reaction Score
FYI In the portal listing regarding Roumoglou, Seydou Traore is transferring from Manhattan, was at Our Savior in NY, and is from France. 6'7 215lbs. I'd be hard pressed at the coincidence if they are not closely related. This suggests the family likely has much more direct insight to ncaa basketball than I assumed, and, that guys like Tom Moore/Kimani, likely have numerous connections through NY community.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom