Nice job UCF! | The Boneyard

Nice job UCF!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great win for them. 13-0! Unbelievable.

020.jpg

Reaction Score
How about the UCF player with one hand? What a monster.

Did I hear correctly his twin plays in the NFL? Don't remember if his twin has one or two hands.

Great story of the Auburn fans with twins with at least one with one hand who met with the UCF player.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Did I hear correctly his twin plays in the NFL? Don't remember if his twin has one or two hands.

Great story of the Auburn fans with twins with at least one with one hand who met with the UCF player.

Yes. Shaq Goodwin. He also played for UCF. Not sure where he is in the NFL

Reaction Score

A good friend of mine played high school football with Scott Frost at Wood River. He told me back then they had a kid with one hand on their team. IIRC he played wr, which is pretty crazy to me. Anyway, I thought it interesting that Scott now coached a kid with one hand as well.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
A-A-C! A-A-C!

I still think Frost will regret leaving. He would be king at UFC. Nebraska has a fan base that divorced reality about a decade ago.
Thought the same thing. Wonder if Frost will ever return to a NY6 bowl at Nebraska. I thinks it was great that they allowed him to coach that game. I think that played a huge role in the team being even more motivated to win. Send him out the best way they could.

Reaction Score
-20* in Omaha today. Bet that staff can’t wait to leave Orlando.

None of them had to go but they all did, including alums of UCF. When was the last time an entire staff went with a coach that was hired away? I think they all like the Frost.

Reaction Score
Thought the same thing. Wonder if Frost will ever return to a NY6 bowl at Nebraska. I thinks it was great that they allowed him to coach that game. I think that played a huge role in the team being even more motivated to win. Send him out the best way they could.

Agreed. Grant it, I understand why he took the job. It is Nebraska and it is home. Plus, the Clique proved again, they won't let a good G5 team in the playoff no matter what. Still, that fan base will run him out of town if he doesn't go 15 - 0 within a few seasons....they are that delusional.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Grant it, I understand why he took the job. It is Nebraska and it is home. Plus, the Clique proved again, they won't let a good G5 team in the playoff no matter what. Still, that fan base will run him out of town if he doesn't go 15 - 0 within a few seasons....they are that delusional.

He'll do fine, but there's no guarantee they will ever win a Conference Championship. This game is going to be on his mind if the going gets rough.

Reaction Score
None of them had to go but they all did, including alums of UCF. When was the last time an entire staff went with a coach that was hired away? I think they all like the Frost.
They better. They are going from playing in Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Carolina to playing in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Minnesota

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom