Nice job UCF! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nice job UCF!

Reaction Score
It was great that they allowed him to coach that game. I think that played a huge role in the team being even more motivated to win. Send him out the best way they could.
That was a great move by UCF and it was also part of his negotiation with Nebraska. If UCF permitted him to do so his new Nebraska contract would allow for him to do it.

Reaction Score
A-A-C! A-A-C!

I still think Frost will regret leaving. He would be king at UFC. Nebraska has a fan base that divorced reality about a decade ago.

I only quote your post as I somewhat agree. $35 million can make anyone not have regrets. This especially as you have him leaving some place (UFC) that sounds like a fried chicken school. ;) :D
Not sure king is the right word but you make a great point of what his legacy could have been had he stayed. Down the road he could have been the coach that took a conference to a new level. Right now The AAC and coaches are just like our program, building and trying to keep top players home.
What we can hope for as fans now is he keeps his roots in mind and schedules an AAC team on his out of conference schedule every year. Strength of schedule is the only thing that kept him from not getting a chance to hoist a NC trophy. Let's hope he remembers!

Reaction Score
Same can be said for Tom Herman. This conference is what it is. Every school would leave if invited by any one of the "P5". Besides Navy. This conference has also proven it can play well against the traditional powerhouses.

Hopefully Edsall can build up the program and lead to a win at Clemson. Winning an NY6 bowl earlier would also work.

Reaction Score
None of them had to go but they all did, including alums of UCF. When was the last time an entire staff went with a coach that was hired away? I think they all like the Frost.
I’m sure they all got a P5 raise. For assistants, they just hit the jackpot.

Reaction Score
I only quote your post as I somewhat agree. $35 million can make anyone not have regrets. This especially as you have him leaving some place (UFC) that sounds like a fried chicken school. ;) :D
Not sure king is the right word but you make a great point of what his legacy could have been had he stayed. Down the road he could have been the coach that took a conference to a new level. Right now The AAC and coaches are just like our program, building and trying to keep top players home.
What we can hope for as fans now is he keeps his roots in mind and schedules an AAC team on his out of conference schedule every year. Strength of schedule is the only thing that kept him from not getting a chance to hoist a NC trophy. Let's hope he remembers!

Or Ultimate Fighting Championship out of habit, but my bad.

Reaction Score
Great win for the conference!

UCF’s win over Auburn in the 50th Peach Bowl was popular on TV. The bowl announced Friday that the game had 8.3 million viewers, making it the second-most watched Peach Bowl of all time, and the most-watched non-College Football Playoff Semifinal Peach Bowl in the New Year’s Six era. Peach Bowl viewership was up 49 percent from the 2015 season game between Houston and FSU, and 67 percent from the 2014 season game between TCU and Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
UCF better than Clemson. Maybe not better than Ohio State. Could have competed and maybe won a Semi after seeing these games. They really weren't very sharp against Auburn on offense.

Reaction Score
UCF better than Clemson. Maybe not better than Ohio State. Could have competed and maybe won a Semi after seeing these games. They really weren't very sharp against Auburn on offense.

Based on facts,who beat who, undefeated UCF is better than Georgia and Alabama because they beat Auburn who beat both Georgia and Alabama. UCF/Milton a little jittery in 1st half. 2nd have stats were better.
UCF is best team in the country. Having said that, on any given day any of the top 5 or 6 could beat the other. Unlike the Pros, college football polling leaves little room for error. The AP just ranked UCF 6 in the final poll,
screwed again! College football rankings: Final AP Poll Top 25 of season

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom