Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night)

Reaction Score
Kimani was at LuHi recently to watch VJ and some of his teammates.

Not sure where VJ is at in his recruitment other than he canceled his Michigan visit recently and there's talk on Twitter that if Rick Pitino is able to sway Ian Jackson from UNC, maybe St. Johns could get a commitment from VJ.

Edgecombe may have been in the building and I'm sure we're not shutting that door, but we were more likely on campus for other recruits. Jacob Ross for one.

Reaction Score
Edgecombe may have been in the building and I'm sure we're not shutting that door, but we were more likely on campus for other recruits. Jacob Ross for one.

I remember reading somewhere that we were there to see Dylan and Kayden Mingo.

It would be amazing if shortly after his Duke visit with Flagg it comes out that Edgecombe is planning an official to UConn.

Reaction Score
Kimani was at LuHi recently to watch VJ and some of his teammates.

Not sure where VJ is at in his recruitment other than he canceled his Michigan visit recently and there's talk on Twitter that if Rick Pitino is able to sway Ian Jackson from UNC, maybe St. Johns could get a commitment from VJ.
Pitino's been trying to do that since he took the job in the spring and Jackson keeps spurning him. Considering we're now a few weeks away from the early signing period and nothing has changed, that would be a monumental turn of events if Jackson decommits from UNC and commits to St. John's. But it is recruiting so one never knows.

Reaction Score
From Ngongba's IG stories

1000000081.png

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Flagg does not have a poker face that's for sure, he's coming & I still stand by Ngongba coming. I think we get them both. It just feels right for some reason.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Part of me thinks Cooper is trying so hard to look stoic cause he wants people to think it’s not wrapped up. That, or he’d be amazing at poker.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom