New York's Team | The Boneyard

New York's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
After sleeping on it, I want to see UNC and Michigan State in New York. UConn can beat both of those teams on our home court, and next weekend, MSG is going to be our home court. And I want Swofford and Delaney in the building for those two games, so they can hear what it is like to play New York's team on New York's team's home floor.

I want them to witness their marquee programs play a road game in the second weekend of the tournament, and learn that no matter how close Rutgers is on a map, they can't deliver the media capitol of the country if they suck. And learn that no matter what BCU says, an over-the-hill coach running a program in a dead industrial city in central New York can not deliver the financial capitol of the world.

And as Swofford and Delaney are sipping their scotches in their respective boxes, and watching UConn roll to the Final Four in front of a crowd that makes it seem like an on campus game for the Huskies, each of them will realize that his conference needs the Huskies. And each of them will realize that the other conference needs the Huskies too.

Reaction Score
All you mf'ers within 500 miles better be at this game. I want to here this chant loud and clear on TV. "New York's team". This is our house.

This is our chance to send a loud message. Realignment garbage is beyond our control. Everybody, no excuses about Scott Haney saying stay off the roads. Get to MSG!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
After sleeping on it, I want to see UNC and Michigan State in New York. UConn can beat both of those teams on our home court, and next weekend, MSG is going to be our home court. And I want Swofford and Delaney in the building for those two games, so they can hear what it is like to play New York's team on New York's team's home floor.

I want them to witness their marquee programs play a road game in the second weekend of the tournament, and learn that no matter how close Rutgers is on a map, they can't deliver the media capitol of the country if they suck. And learn that no matter what BCU says, an over-the-hill coach running a program in a dead industrial city in central New York can not deliver the financial capitol of the world.

And as Swofford and Delaney are sipping their scotches in their respective boxes, and watching UConn roll to the Final Four in front of a crowd that makes it seem like an on campus game for the Huskies, each of them will realize that his conference needs the Huskies. And each of them will realize that the other conference needs the Huskies too.
Without question your best post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Warde should be passing out "New York's Team" signs to every Huskies fan in attendance.

The spirit squad should have it on their T-shirts.

If you're attending, I think NYT would make an excellent sign.

Reaction Score
I wish I lived closer but I will be cheering loudly from my couch. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Lots of tickets still available for $300 for both sessions at Seatgeek.com

the mezzanine levels in the corners are going for $480.

Then you have midcourt second levels for $550.

Ticket prices are only going to go up.

Reaction Score
Warde should be passing out "New York's Team" signs to every Huskies fan in attendance.

I would rather just see UConn fans take over the area and be the loudest ones there by far.

I have a feeling they won't disappoint.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I would rather just see UConn fans take over the area and be the loudest ones there by far.

I have a feeling they won't disappoint.
They?

You aren't one of us?

Reaction Score
upstater said:
Lots of tickets still available for $300 for both sessions at Seatgeek.com the mezzanine levels in the corners are going for $480. Then you have midcourt second levels for $550. Ticket prices are only going to go up.
are these prices for both Friday games? Or just the uconn game? Does anyone know if we're game 1 or 2?

pj

Reaction Score

No. First, if you don't back it up it is ridiculous. Look at Syracuse.

Second, if you do back it up, you should be more than that. "America's Team."

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

I think we ought to buy some billboards emblazoned with that slogan and place them strategically around MSG, so that jerk Swofford and Delany can see them from their hotel rooms or anywhere else. SNY should want to help out with this promotion.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It's almost as if the committee decided we'll screw UCONN on their seed, but if they're lucky enough to win their first two games, we'll reward them for earning a trip to MSG to play at home.

Reaction Score

Not enough if you want to impress he B10. Time to leverage our opportunity instead of just letting it pass.

Reaction Score

This. Such truth.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@upstater Is seatgeek a legitimate site? I've only ever bought from stub hub to avoid counterfeits. I'm sure it has to be if you're posting it here but just verifying you've used it before.

Reaction Score
@upstater Is seatgeek a legitimate site? I've only ever bought from stub hub to avoid counterfeits. I'm sure it has to be if you're posting it here but just verifying you've used it before.
I may be wrong, but I think seat geek just compiles all of the reputable online seat dealers and puts them all on to one website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom