New Mexico St (in Buffalo) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

New Mexico St (in Buffalo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dan Hurley terrible preparation and game planning. New Mexico State is using the Creoghton game plan on us.

We don’t seem to have a talent advantage. Teddy Allen looks like the best player out there. Sanogo, Cole, and especially Martin have been awful.

PS: If we lose this game Dan Hurley needs to be on the hot seat for next year. Brutal planning for this game. He gets next year to show if he can win in March or he is gone if we lose today and we look garbage. Dan Hurley is on the hot seat after this game.
LoL! Over reaction there. I will say Hurley needs to find a Shot maker. We though we had one in Bouk last year but he came up lame in big game. We need a go to player when the games get tight. Right now we don't have one and with limited 3 point shooting with no Hawkins it is easy to game plan against us. Just not a well made up team.

Reaction Score
marquette got blown out of the building by unc. at least its unc!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
2 fouls on Jackson killed is. Allen couldn’t score on him. Screwed the whole game plan.

Not even close to losing faith here.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley terrible preparation and game planning. New Mexico State is using the Creoghton game plan on us.

We don’t seem to have a talent advantage. Teddy Allen looks like the best player out there. Sanogo, Cole, and especially Martin have been awful.

PS: If we lose this game Dan Hurley needs to be on the hot seat for next year. Brutal planning for this game. He gets next year to show if he can win in March or he is gone if we lose today and we look garbage. Dan Hurley is on the hot seat after this game.
Stop. Dan Hurley is fine, if they lose they lose. Yes, it will stink if that happens and they lose to New Mexico State but stop already. Uconn will be ok under Hurley, no matter what happens in this game.

They are in rhe NCAA tourney, they are now having consistently good winning seasons, they get very good recruits, etc.

They may have disappointments we don't want them to have in the post season, and this team may not always be properly prepared every game. Yes, Hurley, will also make mistakes at times and is not be perfect. It happens, and it sucks when it does happen.

But at the end of the day, lets appreciate what we have in Dan Hurley.

Reaction Score
LoL! Over reaction there. I will say Hurley needs to find a Shot maker. We though we had one in Bouk last year but he came up lame in big game. We need a go to player when the games get tight. Right now we don't have one and with limited 3 point shooting with no Hawkins it is easy to game plan against us. Just not a well made up team.
I have defended Hurley on every “fire Hurley thread” here so far. A loss here is absolutely indefensible. Don’t fire him - but the seat is hot next year.

Reaction Score
Remind me once again why y'all think Martin is a good defender? Another game he's getting lit up once again. Think he's got scored on for like 20 points and it's only half time....

Reaction Score
Bouncing around the internet over the years, this is the only site I have ever seen where people actually get up in arms about people posting about the game during the game. Very strange.
AF291CCD-6E86-4AA9-B6BB-3B6E15684AE0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc