New AD? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I can't see it...Parker gave them 9 candidates to interview according to the Courant...the committee had a criteria and sounds like Benedict absolutely CRUSHED his interview (similar to how Warde had). They brought him back and he CRUSHED it again in front of Herbst and McHugh. Done deal....

I was referring to a firm like Parker already having his information and having him well-vetted prior to UConn's calling. As is always the case at this level, the interview is about fit and culture not qualifications or interest in the job.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
A renovation project insofar as stadium expansion would be necessary for P5, but I'd love for us to also improve the aesthetics of the stadium--make it look more collegiate, less like a slab of concrete. Might sound kind of silly, but I love seeing a brick wall along the perimeter of the field as opposed to concrete (see UVA or Notre Dame). Also, something like the hedges at UGA is really cool and also acted to create tradition--"between the hedges" as a phrase and trimming the hedges as a rite of passage. I'd just like something that makes our stadium atmosphere unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom